IGNORED

Norwich game

gary s

20 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Ashton Gate Limited.

Ashton Gate Limited is 100% owned by Bristol City Holdings Limited. 

Bristol City Holdings Limited is majority owned (approximately 98.7% at the last confirmation statement) by Pula Sport Limited. 

Thanks for explaining, I think 

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Not an issue per se, but an issue of principle..........also EFL might take a dim view of rugby coming before football !

I might be old fashioned but should only be a football stadium,SL should of built a rugby stadium out at cribs and let them get on with it. Bristol  v Gloucester as we know is on Saturday for TV ,so Gloucester fans can travell down M5 on sat while Norwich supporters can travell across country on a Sunday.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Hasn't this come about due to the fact that the  rugby game was moved to the Principality in Cardiff. The Norwich game was moved to the Sunday so any fans could attend rugby on one day and football on the other. When the game in Cardiff didn't happen both football clubs decided to stay with their game on Sunday, so I believe. That left the rugby being played on Saturday. It is not rugby's fault, I think the switch was considered but wasn't agreed by all 3 clubs.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Who gives a **** 

Well thank you for your valued input, not.

I will dignify your 'question' with a response. Maybe you will appreciate what a forum is all about. 

People who are fans of both sports. People who cannot now make the game due to work or family commitments. People who now can attend for the reasons already mentioned. Maybe local residents who have the stadium active for both days? And so on.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1