IGNORED

Favourite Away ground you visited following City.

SomeRandomBristolian

23 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

That was lively getting out of there! 🥊🥊

Those little back streets were a nightmare.

Like others, the Boleyn, old Den, Ayresome Park, Baseball ground, Tinnion park and Highfield Road (1977) are the ones I liked. Sadly all long gone. Blinding atmospheres though.

On the 'intimidating' factor, many fans of other clubs say our place used to be bad back in the day, not that we probably noticed.

It was an interesting evening that`s for sure! One minute there was just us and the next we`re surrounded by them. I still reckon to this day they came out of the drains or something!

• Haha 1

On 25/11/2023 at 00:51, fisherrich said:

New Den is **** all compared to the old ground. No comparison.

Can't speak for Old Den, before my time but don't doubt your point, but still the most interesting of the modern grounds I've been to in that regard.

The fact there is literally a separate walkway from the station or similar is novel.

On 25/11/2023 at 12:20, ralphindevon said:

Best pie i had was at Notts County, msny years ago though. 

For me that award goes to Brighton at the Amex stadium. On my first visit a few years back there were long queues at the railway station after the game so I took my young daughter into the supporters club. No problem getting in and there was a choice of locally produced pies. Sat down with a pie and a pint watched Sky and eventually got a later train.

• Like 1