IGNORED

Garnacho !

Sheltons Army

7 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Gonna be some eggy Evertonians this evening, which is saying something because they wake up every morning absolutely raging. D'bizzies will be busy up there tonight, for me.

Should be charged with bringing the PL into disrupte with their organised corrupt signs which was viewed by a world wide audience. That would boil their piss even more. 

2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I never used to mind Everton. But the reaction from their fans has been pathetic. Their own club admitted breaching the rules during the hearing. So all this crap about them saying the PL is corrupt is just hilarious. 

They are choosing to focus on the lack of action taken against Man City and Chelsea, so that they can be outraged and furious, rather than pay attention to the likely relegations they avoided at the expense of Burnley, Leicester or whoever it was, so that they need not not feel guilty/scabby and ashamed.

• Facepalm 1

They all seem to think Chelsea and Man C have got away with it despite no verdict being handed out yet .

I presume Dyche didn’t mind the ref going to the screen and changing his mind the other week when Brighton had a goal ruled out .

Is he trying to say the ref himself doesn’t over turn the decision but VAR tell him to ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67539097

Looked a pretty clear cut foul tbh .

Edited by Markthehorn

20 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Never great to see anyone score for Man U

But wow .... just wow - Amazing

Will take some beating for goal of season !

Edit - Apologies- seen it’s been discussed on the Spurs v Villa thread - pls delete

I remember how much hype Rooney's overhead kick got against Man City a couple (more than a couple!) of years ago, and that essentially just pinged in off his shin. This was exquisite. Do hate Man United though, was still hoping they'd go on to lose.