IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I'm a member and I'm definitely worried I might not get one. Seems to be a lot of interest - cheap tickets, first visit to a big and iconic stadium (albeit more for the Olympics than football).

Which is why the "can we buy more than one each" posts always boil my p1ss!

All the more annoying is that this tax-payer funded stadium was disposed of by Boris when he was mayor in something of mysterious manner. 

30 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I think the biggest issue will be people buying tickets because they're cheap and then deciding if they'll go closer to the day, so we might sell a lot more than we end up taking.

I'm guessing that there will be a few OTIB posters that may sell their 'unwanted' tickets on here via DM. Will have to wait and see I guess.

3 hours ago, CityReds said:

I assume it is 1 ticket per season ticket as it’s not mentioned otherwise

SALE DATES

• Wednesday, December 13th at 10am – Season Ticket holders and Seasonal Hospitality holders who have attended three or more away league games in the 2023/24 season (online only)
  • Friday, December 15th at 10am – all remaining Season Ticket and Half-Season Ticket holders and Season and Half-Season Hospitality holders (online only)
  • Monday, December 18th at 10am – City Members (online only) – this is subject to tickets remaining available after previous priority sale periods
  • Tuesday, December 19th at 10am – General Sale (online and phones) – this is subject to tickets remaining available after previous priority sale periods
Season Ticket Holders  
Adults, seniors, 18-21 £10
Under 18 £1
Non-ST Holders               
Adults, Seniors, 18-21 £15
Under 18 £5

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/fa-cup-ticket-details/

I think it’s 2 per person 

• Facepalm 2