IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

5 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Yes the Lizzy line from Reading, Slough, Ealing etc doesn’t go to Stratford, so change at Paddington or any station after that as far as Whitechapel then take the train headed for Shenfield.

Do the journey all the time, it’s easy. Liz Line from Paddington to Stratford direct in no time (we are spoilt for choice in London, so easy), bear in mind it’s a good walk from Stratford station to the stadium, after the game it will take longer than you think to get back to the station! 

4 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Do the journey all the time, it’s easy. Liz Line from Paddington to Stratford direct in no time (we are spoilt for choice in London, so easy), bear in mind it’s a good walk from Stratford station to the stadium, after the game it will take longer than you think to get back to the station! 

Did Ealing to Stratford today direct in about 20 mins. So many better than the same journey on the Central Line that used to be like putting pins in your eyes being so long

11 hours ago, Kingswood Robin said:

I've booked coach travel for the game but I haven't had an email confirmation. I can however see the booking in my Bristol Sport account, but it won't let me print it out. 

Does anybody know what you need to show to board the coaches? Will a screen shot of the booking suffice, or do they check you by name?

Thanks in advance.

Should have a coach number on the booking. They will have your name on the list when you board the coach.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mason said:

Hope you all have a great day out tomorrow, health and wealth means my away days are over (and home come to that) will be watching and listening for sure.

Memories will be made, my thoughts are with you all :city:

Yes likewise health and wealth inhibiting travels with the city these days. Just enjoy going down the gate withy grandsons now and then. And hope those travelling get to enjoy some special day cup memories which I am lucky enough to have had from season's gone past 

COYR 

11 hours ago, redrob said:

Why Custom House? You could Elizabeth line to Stratford and either walk or get the Overground to hackney Wick or dlr to somewhere like pudding mill Lane 

Staying over with family, they look like the Mitchell Brothers!

• Haha 1