IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

28 minutes ago, wonkyone said:

Still many home tickets going for 20£ plus admin.

I just don't think I could handle all those bubble blowers. Shame as Im local at mo.

Have a great day out all.

Will this be our biggest away fixture gate since Wembley playoff? ( sorry to bring it up)

We took a fair few up to the Etihad Stadium for the League Cup semi final didn’t we? 8,000 wasn’t it?

6 minutes ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Does anyone know if you can get a friend to collect tickets on your behalf without any issues?

Also tickets just state ‘lower tier’ is there anyway to work out if the seats are together or not!?

If you bought the tickets together, I'd expect them to be together. If you bought them at different times, I'd expect them to be apart from each other. 

• Thanks 1

Those that are planning on using the tube after the game would be advised not to hang around too long. All tube lines are being wound down on Sunday evening leading up to the following weeks strikes.

People are advised to make their journey by 5.30. The Elizabeth line to Paddington, by far the quickest way back to Paddington station, should still run as usual on Sunday.

Anyone staying over (me) Monday will be chaos as there will be no tube and disrupted Elizabeth line. So packed buses, walk or hire bike. 

4 hours ago, devoncider said:

Our second game with VAR...

First was another FA Cup tie during the covid season vs Premier League Sheff Utd (think purple shirts, Alfie Mawson and Ryley Towler).

Mawson was sent off & Sheff Utd awarded a pen via VAR, which Billy Sharp (of course) duly tucked away.

Man City cup tie was pre VAR - a better time!

VAR was a thing when we played Msn City but wasn`t used as it couldn`t be in both legs.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, wonkyone said:

Still many home tickets going for 20£ plus admin.

I just don't think I could handle all those bubble blowers. Shame as Im local at mo.

Have a great day out all.

Will this be our biggest away fixture gate since Wembley playoff? ( sorry to bring it up)

If we’re counting Wembley as an away fixture then you’re forgetting the JPT final in 2015.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Does anyone know if you can get a friend to collect tickets on your behalf without any issues?

Also tickets just state ‘lower tier’ is there anyway to work out if the seats are together or not!?

Probably, when  i picked up mine the just asked name and 1st line of address...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nathandao said:

This may have changed now? No mention of the line being an exception on the TFL website...

https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/strikes

It literally says this on that link

No other TfL services will be on strike but some bus, DLR, London Overground and Elizabeth line services will be busier and affected by station closures where stations also serve London Underground lines. One-way or queueing systems may also be in place.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

No other TfL services will be on strike but some bus, DLR, London Overground and Elizabeth line services will be busier and affected by station closures where stations also serve London Underground lines. One-way or queueing systems may also be in place.

Worth noting Stratford station is managed by London Underground 

16 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Ahh right.

I have to say I was under the impression that the Elizabeth Line was an underground line, hence the confusion. Still a pain in the ass as it goes nowhere near where I need to get to.

5 minutes ago, westonred said:

Is the game being televised anywhere i cant see it listed

Not in the UK but is available elsewhere. 

LiveOnSat.com lists the following broadcasters: beIN Connect MENA HD, beIN Sports MENA 2 HD, Canal 9 Dansk HD, Cosmote Sport 6 HD, Diema Sport 3 HD, Nova Sport 2 Czech HD, Premier Sports 2 Ireland HD, V Sport 2 Norge HD, V Sport Football HD, ViaPlay Baltic HD, ViaPlay Danmark HD, ViaPlay Norge HD, ViaPlay Suomi HD, ViaPlay Sverige HD

10 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Not in the UK but is available elsewhere. 

LiveOnSat.com lists the following broadcasters: beIN Connect MENA HD, beIN Sports MENA 2 HD, Canal 9 Dansk HD, Cosmote Sport 6 HD, Diema Sport 3 HD, Nova Sport 2 Czech HD, Premier Sports 2 Ireland HD, V Sport 2 Norge HD, V Sport Football HD, ViaPlay Baltic HD, ViaPlay Danmark HD, ViaPlay Norge HD, ViaPlay Suomi HD, ViaPlay Sverige HD

Thanks, I couldnt find that info anywhere

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Playing in yellow on Sunday

Complete embarrassment. 9,500 fans travelling to support the team and they can't even play in anything resembling our own identity or crest.

I thought the SC&T already escalated about the absence of consultation in hoisting some clipart on the club, what kind of message is it to then wear it for our biggest game of the season!?!

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, Olé said:

Complete embarrassment. 9,500 fans travelling to support the team and they can't even play in anything resembling our own identity or crest.

I thought the SC&T already escalated about the absence of consultation in hoisting some clipart on the club, what kind of message is it to then wear it for our biggest game of the season!?!

They're desperate to flog it.

And yes, it was thanks to the SC&T escalation that we got the two sentence "explanation" as to why we have splat robin on the front.

However, all the above being said...it's kind of the best choice practically speaking. We can't wear the black kit against claret. Our red home kit might be ok but it's a bit dodgy. Unfortunately the yellow kit is the best clash against West Ham's kit.

Free printing eh? Maybe they could print the badge on the front for me?

Screenshot_20240104-192641.png

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Robin 1