IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

Fair play to the club for the pricing but anyone else not that bothered about the game?

A team we’ve played several times in recent years, little chance of a win and a shit area to get to - and now it’s a Sunday too.

I get it’s a new ground, but it’s a terrible experience especially for away fans.

• Robin 2

I notice that postage for this fixture has doubled from the usual £1.50 to £3.00, meaning the excellent £10 price set by West Ham will potentially cost £14.25 once the additional “booking fee” con is added in. The club just can’t help themselves can they.

Usually I opt to have away tickets posted but have gone for collection this time.

• Like 2

Just went to buy 3 West Ham tickets for me and 2 others, all 3 of us have season tickets and all 3 of us have all been to at least 3 away games this season.

Apparently though as some of the games weren't assigned to their names when I bought them, I can get one but they can't yet. 

Guy on the phone from the ticket office starting having a right go down the phone (was really ****ing rude actually not sure this line of work is for him) when I politely asked if there was anything we could do, saying of course I know now a days everything is run through a system but obviously I cant use 3 tickets a game as you can clearly see that I have purchased them. 

So I bring the question here. Has anyone else had a similar issue? and do they know if there is a way to amend it. 

1 hour ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

I notice that postage for this fixture has doubled from the usual £1.50 to £3.00, meaning the excellent £10 price set by West Ham will potentially cost £14.25 once the additional “booking fee” con is added in. The club just can’t help themselves can they.

Usually I opt to have away tickets posted but have gone for collection this time.

I think it's pretty poor, really.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Pretty disgraceful really but hardly a surprise.

59 minutes ago, Not Banksy said:

Just went to buy 3 West Ham tickets for me and 2 others, all 3 of us have season tickets and all 3 of us have all been to at least 3 away games this season.

Apparently though as some of the games weren't assigned to their names when I bought them, I can get one but they can't yet. 

Guy on the phone from the ticket office starting having a right go down the phone (was really ****ing rude actually not sure this line of work is for him) when I politely asked if there was anything we could do, saying of course I know now a days everything is run through a system but obviously I cant use 3 tickets a game as you can clearly see that I have purchased them. 

So I bring the question here. Has anyone else had a similar issue? and do they know if there is a way to amend it. 

I’d be more annoyed if someone was buying me tickets and wasn’t assigning me as the owner.

We’ve had plenty of games over the past 3/4 years which have required supporters to have attended a certain amount of aways games, it’s not like it’s a new thing. 

• Like 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

I think that's for tracked postage - presumably both clubs are keen to avoid the possibility of tons of tickets going AWOL in the post (especially with some of the recent reports in the Bristol Post).

No reason to include that just for this game

The biggest problem is the lack of comms from the club explaining why

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, Not Banksy said:

Exactly the below

Not what you want to hear right now but the error is not down to the club, it is down to the person not allocating names when buying the tickets

Any number of people could call up to claim they went to games when they may never have been to any, so the club are fully within their rights 

This is exactly the reason why tickets are clearly there to have names assigned to them

Yes it is frustrating, but you will still be able to get tickets

36 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I’d be more annoyed if someone was buying me tickets and wasn’t assigning me as the owner.

We’ve had plenty of games over the past 3/4 years which have required supporters to have attended a certain amount of aways games, it’s not like it’s a new thing. 

100% agree

Yeah expected this to be the case and did express to the guy on the phone how it I knew it was nothing to do with the club.. Will wait

56 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Annoyed that you were not the assigned owner?

Lonely Conor Mckenna GIF by FoilArmsandHog

• Robin 1