IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

5 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Also we don't know when the club will have possession of the tickets from West Ham.

They are only available for collection from January 1st so I'd assume they haven't already arrived ready for allocation to orders to pop in the post.

Bugger, is it definitely the case you can't pick up WH tickets until on/after Jan 1st ?

I missed that when I was buying them and assumed I could pick them up this weekend or at worst the Hull game - I'm not sure I'll be down in Bristol again for Millwall and/or before the WH game so this presents some logistical challenges...

1 minute ago, Feral Williams said:

Bugger, is it definitely the case you can't pick up WH tickets until on/after Jan 1st ?

I missed that when I was buying them and assumed I could pick them up this weekend or at worst the Hull game - I'm not sure I'll be down in Bristol again for Millwall and/or before the WH game so this presents some logistical challenges...

Seems to be the message as per https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/categories/bristolcityfcaway

Ticket Collection

There will be no ticket collections at London Stadium, all tickets must be collected from Ashton Gate Stadium prior to matchday at the any of the following times:

Monday, January 1st 2024: 10:30-14:00 and 17:00-18:00 from the Ticket Office (Bristol City v Millwall match day)
Tuesday, January 2nd 2024: 10:00-19:00 from the Ticket Office
Wednesday, January 3rd 2024: 10:00-16:00 from the Bristol Sport Store and 16:00-19:00 from the Ticket Office
Thursday, January 4th 2024: 10:00-16:00 from the Bristol Sport Store and 16:00-19:00 from the Ticket Office
Friday, January 5th 2024: 10:00-16:00 from the Bristol Sport Store and 16:00-19:00 from the Ticket Office
Saturday, January 6th 2024: 10:00-16:00 from the Ticket Office

7 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Seems to be the message as per https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/categories/bristolcityfcaway

Ticket Collection

There will be no ticket collections at London Stadium, all tickets must be collected from Ashton Gate Stadium prior to matchday at the any of the following times:

Monday, January 1st 2024: 10:30-14:00 and 17:00-18:00 from the Ticket Office (Bristol City v Millwall match day)
Tuesday, January 2nd 2024: 10:00-19:00 from the Ticket Office
Wednesday, January 3rd 2024: 10:00-16:00 from the Bristol Sport Store and 16:00-19:00 from the Ticket Office
Thursday, January 4th 2024: 10:00-16:00 from the Bristol Sport Store and 16:00-19:00 from the Ticket Office
Friday, January 5th 2024: 10:00-16:00 from the Bristol Sport Store and 16:00-19:00 from the Ticket Office
Saturday, January 6th 2024: 10:00-16:00 from the Ticket Office

Ah well, that’s my fault then.

Glad I saw your post, cheers

19 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Worth bunking off school for that one 

Yeah likewise. I was 11 then and went on a coach from our area with my parents. We usually had one coach for all of the away games in the old first division but we had four for this game. I know people were struggling for coaches and every available one was snaffled up. Great day out and the last 10 mins or so of the game was like nothing seen before or since 🤣

On 13/12/2023 at 16:51, ChippenhamRed said:

Where can you find out how many are left?

Anxious wait for me as a member - hoping there are still some left on Monday!

I wonder if there should have been something for members with X away games too ahead of just members - but then there’s probably several people in the pecking order somewhere who think they should be higher.

Ive got 3 England group game tickets to buy Sunday, a week before Xmas so may just give this a miss anyway

21 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I wonder if there should have been something for members with X away games too ahead of just members - but then there’s probably several people in the pecking order somewhere who think they should be higher.

Ive got 3 England group game tickets to buy Sunday, a week before Xmas so may just give this a miss anyway

Same, well I can buy England games from tomorrow 1pm 😂 praying there’s fans first ones left 

49 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Oh yes, get your priorities right !