IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

So wheres everyone drinking? 

I heard the Weatherspoons at Liverpool St is popular but I thunk with almost 9k of us thats gonna be rammed.

Thinking of heading to the Weatherspoons at the o2 myself. Been there before, fiver a beer. That'll do. 

Starting on the train - :laugh:!

37 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

If we get to the premier league, lots of those child season tickets will get upgraded to adult season tickets. 

You don't need to provide a birth certificate or any proof that the child even exists.

People are basically buying these cheap kids season tickets so they can secure priority on away tickets and have a spare seat for if we go up. 

I think it's something like 50 quid for a child's season ticket? Adult shirt costs 50 quid so essentially they are just paying the 15 quid to secure that ST which is less than a membership. 

Annoys me cos I'd quite like to move seats but none available despite the vast amounts of empty seats. 

Yea it's totally wrong but people do it. It seems like the club isn't going to allow upgrades and that's good but it will mean lots of empty seats because people chanced it. So therefore people like you miss out. 

I hope you're able to secure a ticket. 

You do need to provide a birth certificate, or at least you used to. Had to do it for both my kids when they had U12 STs. That was 4-5 years ago now though

14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I completely forgot this morning and the Mrs reminded me about 10 minutes ago. In a panic, I logged on. Luckily I managed to get 2 adult, 2 children. Only about 430 left!

Bloody relieved the Mrs asked the question 'have you got your tickets yet for West Ham'.....we had already booked the train, so had I left it another hour, I would have been shopping in Oxford Street in the January Sales🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Tomo
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

To buy 5 and pay £56 is unreal, great pricing and well done to all city fans for selling out as it looks like we will very shortly 👏🏼 

15 quid there and 15 quid back on the megabus for 3 of us. 

£13.50 for match tickets for the 3 of us.

Absolute bargain for an away day, especially at an Olympic stadium! 

I'll spend more on food and drink in London than on the cost of attending. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, cheese said:

317 left.  Looks like I'll be watching on the TV  😟

Don’t know why, probably due to recent events  with the club . I’ve got no interest in  going to this game . Going tomorrow because I’ve paid for my season ticket . A mate even offered to drive , just can’t be bothered. Fair play to selling out this quick though .