IGNORED

SL

Can I firstly lay claim to the shortest ever TITLE.

Without going into any of the arguments for and against him has any one actually seen SL at any of the recent football games?

Has he commented about the new coach arriving (I don’t mean the blue one that used to be red)?

He really seems to have taken a vow of silence about the club he owns, while I believe he has held a Q and A with the rugby fans?

Any thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Can I firstly lay claim to the shortest ever TITLE.

Without going into any of the arguments for and against him has any one actually seen SL at any of the recent football games?

Has he commented about the new coach arriving (I don’t mean the blue one that used to be red)?

He really seems to have taken a vow of silence about the club he owns, while I believe he has held a Q and A with the rugby fans?

Any thoughts?

I think there seems to be a genuine push at the moment from SL to JL to be more assertive and have a bigger presence at the club befitting what a Chairman should actually be doing.

The whole "lack of communication apology" from JL alluded to this for me. I'm not bothered about not hearing from SL as long as JL stands up and is accountable. It's when the pair of them go into silent mode, that the whole club seems to meander through long periods in a directionless manner.

• Like 7

Not aware he’s seen a game in person for quite some while, those who go in the stand that bears his name might have a more definitive view.

He held a Q & A recently for the rugby & was seen at the next game after it too.

Hard to avoid the conclusion he’s completely lost interest & handed it over to his son.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

I think there seems to be a genuine push at the moment from SL to JL to be more assertive and have a bigger presence at the club befitting what a Chairman should actually be doing.

The whole "lack of communication apology" from JL alluded to this for me. I'm not bothered about not hearing from SL as long as JL stands up and is accountable. It's when the pair of them go into silent mode, that the whole club seems to meander through long periods in a directionless manner.

Apologies if I'm wrong but I think the first time THIS SEASON JL spoke was informing us that Nige had been sacked. Information full of LIES by the way. 

That decision looks like it's going to really bite him, and BT, fully in the ass.

Top 6? Don't make me ******* laugh....

• Like 3

He is an owner and ultimately has the last say on major decisions, no matter how much JL is pushed forward. I expect to hear from him occasions, especially as the change is the budget available to Nige was squarely down to him. He should have fronted that up and not sent out a CEO who he sacked not long afterwards.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, The Bard said:

What was the fall out?   Something Nige said or something behind the scenes?

"The club" (sure you can guess who) thought the tactics and in-game management was really poor and that we threw away the 3 pts because of it. 

That game made it one win from our opening five home games and I think the club were already fed up, and the die was cast. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

"The club" (sure you can guess who) thought the tactics and in-game management was really poor and that we threw away the 3 pts because of it. 

That game made it one win from our opening five home games and I think the club were already fed up, and the die was cast. 

And this is exactly what they should have used as the reason for his departure. 
The home form has been poor for a long time. If they’d have said something along these lines then it would have at least given some better and more realistic reasoning for them wanting a change. 
Rod for own back ultimately. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Galley is our king said:

Apologies if I'm wrong but I think the first time THIS SEASON JL spoke was informing us that Nige had been sacked. Information full of LIES by the way. 

That decision looks like it's going to really bite him, and BT, fully in the ass.

Top 6? Don't make me ******* laugh....

It's going to be so,so interesting to see how everything looks after the next three..