IGNORED

Did we really let a manager who lost 7.1 at Swansea choose our new manager? Wow!

Shauntaylor85

Not just that, but from the club-produced North Korea TV style interview with BT the implication is that he’s instrumental in deciding the over arching style of play woven from the first team right the way through to the youngest academy lads.

So how much of it is boring, boring, Manning-Ball and how much of it is BT’s vision?

Either way, it stinks.

• Like 1

I'm not sure that Manning is the problem tbh. I don't see how he can be blamed for Conway and Bell's loss of form (that had started prior to his appointment). I don't see any less effort from the players. In fact, I'm not really seeing a drop in performance levels. We just have a combination of injuries, individuals out of form and our general lack of quality in the squad. The same reasons that Nige was struggling. 

• Haha 1

Out of his depth, yet again the Lansdown family listen to him as he tells them what they want to hear. Needs to be fired after this debacle, and hired a manager who does not play anything like how he claims the youth team to first team play. We need a much higher quality DOF who is experienced and competent. This is nothing to do with Manning. He should have gone to Swansea. Tinnion has no clue and is at the centre of all of this mess. Jon L cannot sack himself, though he would do well to resign and go off snorkelling, as he has zero clue about running a football club. 

We had a divided club with LJ, and finally, we got everyone on the same page, and yes, the Lansdown family did it again. There is a good reason why BCFC has never sniffed the Prem, and it is down to decisions made by the owners. When they get it right, it is by accident, they get scared, and revert to L1 type. The level of incompetence is only allowed because "It is my club" . 

But first, sack Tinnion and hore a proper DOF, then Manning might over. a few years do something.

Top 6 squad this season without Scott, or investing the Scott fee, well that is just plain delusion. 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, RollsRoyce said:

Out of his depth, yet again the Lansdown family listen to him as he tells them what they want to hear. Needs to be fired after this debacle, and hired a manager who does not play anything like how he claims the youth team to first team play. We need a much higher quality DOF who is experienced and competent. This is nothing to do with Manning. He should have gone to Swansea. Tinnion has no clue and is at the centre of all of this mess. Jon L cannot sack himself, though he would do well to resign and go off snorkelling, as he has zero clue about running a football club. 

We had a divided club with LJ, and finally, we got everyone on the same page, and yes, the Lansdown family did it again. There is a good reason why BCFC has never sniffed the Prem, and it is down to decisions made by the owners. When they get it right, it is by accident, they get scared, and revert to L1 type. The level of incompetence is only allowed because "It is my club" . 

But first, sack Tinnion and hore a proper DOF, then Manning might over. a few years do something.

Top 6 squad this season without Scott, or investing the Scott fee, well that is just plain delusion. 

Nigel Pearson was the perfect DOF! How Tinnion returned after Dinning debacle and others well, it says a lot! Has to be worst set up we’ve had for a long, long time. Depressing in fact! 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1