IGNORED

Hull City at home match thread

I mean it’s an absolutely shocking decision for the penalty - as soft as it gets.

But is it just me or is it just very hard to get any sort of optimism or positivity about that half? 

At home and we just feel miles off another top 6 team - and Hull for ***** sake. 

Another club to the list to come back and over take us in the queue for promotion as we slowly drift backwards.

Depressing. Merry Christmas. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

I mean it’s an absolutely shocking decision for the penalty - as soft as it gets.

But is it just me or is it just very hard to get any sort of optimism or positivity about that half? 

At home and we just feel miles off another top 6 team - and Hull for ***** sake. 

Another club to the list to come back and over take us in the queue for promotion as we slowly drift backwards.

Depressing. Merry Christmas. 

Don’t think it’s as bad as that tbh. From my seat the middle twenty of that half we looked the better team, wasn’t up until we scored then we seemed to forget how to pass. 

Couple of referring decisions allowed them to keep the pressure on and they capitalised. 0 point in continually bringing up JLs “top 6” comment imo as it’s so obviously incorrect. 

• Like 2

Very poor again we seem to be on top in games for 10 mins until the opposition suss us out then they combat it and take co0ntrol. We never look like scoring in open play We should have lost against Sunderland but porr finishing by them let us off We are going backwards quickly whatever Manning is trying to teach them they dont seem to understand it

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1