IGNORED

Brownhill to Everton ?

I know Liverpool were linked a while back and I hoped we would get some money from the sell on clause. This feels more like a silly season thing a bit early.

Screenshot2023-12-22at12_44_30.png.a78d3f2c2ce7cf71ba6b1455054684a6.png

How can there be a story here? Why would Burnley let someone go on loan ?
Now with Everton going ok, Danjuma may leave them short , but it would surely mean Burnley have given up loaning JB out . Not sure when Everton will have money to spend, maybe they can do a deal like TGH to us, but just seems odd ATM.
Hope he goes for £25m and give us some spending money all the same.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

I know Liverpool were linked a while back and I hoped we would get some money from the sell on clause. This feels more like a silly season thing a bit early.

Screenshot2023-12-22at12_44_30.png.a78d3f2c2ce7cf71ba6b1455054684a6.png

How can there be a story here? Why would Burnley let someone go on loan ?
Now with Everton going ok, Danjuma may leave them short , but it would surely mean Burnley have given up loaning JB out . Not sure when Everton will have money to spend, maybe they can do a deal like TGH to us, but just seems odd ATM.
Hope he goes for £25m and give us some spending money all the same.

Since Everton had ten points taken off them is there a transfer embargo?

I think the company (777 partners) that are reportedly attempting to buy Everton are already under an embargo due to issues at one of their other clubs?

Edited by REDOXO

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Since Everton had ten points taken off them is there a transfer embargo?

I think the company (777 partners) that are reportedly attempting to buy Everton are already under an embargo due to issues at one of their other clubs?

Can't see anything about Everton , but Standard have an embargo . 

Dec 21 - Standard Liege were hit with an indefinite transfer ban by Belgian authorities on Thursday for the alleged non-payment of taxes, transfer fees and full salaries.

One article mentioned it could affect the Everton takeover , though 777 say they have the money to sort things out.
Not sure how or when Everton can get past the FFP , by my reckoning they will be still over the 3 year £105m if they spend nothing this year. By that even loan fees may be out of the question. 
I'm no expert so might be wrong. 

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Can't see anything about Everton , but Standard have an embargo . 

Dec 21 - Standard Liege were hit with an indefinite transfer ban by Belgian authorities on Thursday for the alleged non-payment of taxes, transfer fees and full salaries.

One article mentioned it could affect the Everton takeover , though 777 say they have the money to sort things out.
Not sure how or when Everton can get past the FFP , by my reckoning they will be still over the 3 year £105m if they spend nothing this year. By that even loan fees may be out of the question. 
I'm no expert so might be wrong. 

I’m now expert either in any respect, but I did wonder if calling it a loan is a way around a transfer. But I really don’t have a clue.