IGNORED

Sentimental item lost

phantom

• The topic was pinned
  • Admin
50 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I’ve retweeted it. I wonder if we could get in touch with AG and organise a ‘search party’ of sorts? Sweep the stands, concourse and surrounding areas maybe. Needs to be found.

The problem is they're not sure if it was lost in the ground or on the way. 

It could be almost anywhere 

• The topic was unpinned
2 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

That is great news to hear.

Can I suggest an urgent trip to the jewellers to get the size reduced? 🙂

I saw Klopp lost his wedding ring on the pitch after the Newcastle game , and you could see the panic in his face as he scanned the pitch around him 

25 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

I saw Klopp lost his wedding ring on the pitch after the Newcastle game , and you could see the panic in his face as he scanned the pitch around him 

Yes, I was watching then too. Jewelry and sport doesn't mix IMO.

Klopp wouldn't have found that on the pitches of 30+ years ago. I think some players went missing in the mud of Upton Park of the 70s.

AG did get muddy but better than most back then, it had a good run off camber from the centre circle, side to side.

1 minute ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Yes, I was watching then too. Jewelry and sport doesn't mix IMO.

Klopp wouldn't have found that on the pitches of 30+ years ago. I think some players went missing in the mud of Upton Park of the 70s.

AG did get muddy but better than most back then, it had a good run off camber from the centre circle, side to side.

Yes, from my few times on the pitch for different reasons , there always was a gentle crown in the centre , or as you say the camber from there in 360 degrees

Ive only been on the pitch once since it was relaid / constructed for desso , but I heard Cotts state that there is a fair slope that runs towards the South Stand , which surprised me if true as it’s never been remotely apparent to me