IGNORED

FBC POD: HULL CITY [H] the verdict ..... Robins maul Tigers in 5-goal thriller

headhunter

Good episode with varied opinion, although thought the discussion on the Man Utd beating team wasn’t to my opinion. Knight aside I don’t see how any of the current team could displace any of those players in a starting 11.

Interesting that Gavin Marshall has agreed to come on the podcast now the accounts are out. Some challenging questions rather than blowing smoke would be good.

40 minutes ago, One Team said:

Good episode with varied opinion, although thought the discussion on the Man Utd beating team wasn’t to my opinion. Knight aside I don’t see how any of the current team could displace any of those players in a starting 11.

Interesting that Gavin Marshall has agreed to come on the podcast now the accounts are out. Some challenging questions rather than blowing smoke would be good.

Bit strange picking McCrorie in the combined eleven. Bloke has yet to kick a ball. 

Edited by Engvall’s Splinter
  • Like 4

An excellent episode @headhunter

(Ahhhh apologies I was referring to the post match Watford in this post )

Having Fevs on there seems to affect Ian in a positive way and stops him dominating the whole thing and seems to make it easier for you to host , and your hosting was absolutely spot on this week 

The discussion about the accounts ,  I found really interesting , and helpful , and easier to understand , than sometimes reading about it , I’m sure many found it educational - Dave’s accountancy lesson was excellent 

I thought it was the best I’d heard Ian in any podcast and his two observations about Liam Manning being an obsessive (In a complimentary way) and his explanation of that 

and

His identification of Knight as a leader and explanation 

Were both excellent points 

A very interesting , and informative pod

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 3

What a ******* hypocrite!

Ian Gay.... did YOU ask yourself what would happen if the Lansdown family walked away when YOU asked embarrassing questions of Steve Lansdown at LAST SEASONS Senior Reds lunch?

No! You acted the big I am!

Jon Lansdown is not his Dad BUT is the Chairman of the club and therfore should be able to answer any question asked..... or don't do it!

As I said, what a hypocrite!!!!

45 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

What a ******* hypocrite!

Ian Gay.... did YOU ask yourself what would happen if the Lansdown family walked away when YOU asked embarrassing questions of Steve Lansdown at LAST SEASONS Senior Reds lunch?

No! You acted the big I am!

Jon Lansdown is not his Dad BUT is the Chairman of the club and therfore should be able to answer any question asked..... or don't do it!

As I said, what a hypocrite!!!!

Any chance of an English sentence translation please?