IGNORED

Heineken hospitality

myol'man

• Admin
1 hour ago, myol'man said:

Just a thread to give credit to the staff and everyone responsible for running the Heineken hospitality lounge. 

We had a group of 10 of us in there, some of them for the first time, last night. From our arrival the welcome was warm and genuine. The food, a buffet style beef curry or chicken and chips followed by Christmas pudding, was really good. 

Paul Cheesley is the host, he had a chat with Rob Newman and Kai Naismith. Then a few of our old legends including Tom Ritchie, Geoff Merrick and Trevor Tainton mingled with fans for a chat and selfies. 

Good seats for the game right outside of the balcony. Back inside for a pie at half time and then obviously the result made the night complete. 

Price last night was £81 including a 10% season ticket discount. 

If you have a group of friends or family, or even a couple of you on a shared table, planning a bit of a treat, I would highly recommend it.

Well done all. 

Glad to hear that you all had a great time, the group picture you shared last night looked brilliant 

I'll pass this feedback on at the next meeting with the club, I'm sure they'll love to hear this 

On a personal note I'm sure it was mixed emotions for you last night but those with you will always be there for you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a thread to give credit to the staff and everyone responsible for running the Heineken hospitality lounge. 

We had a group of 10 of us in there, some of them for the first time, last night. From our arrival the welcome was warm and genuine. The food, a buffet style beef curry or chicken and chips followed by Christmas pudding, was really good. 

Paul Cheesley is the host, he had a chat with Rob Newman and Kai Naismith. Then a few of our old legends including Tom Ritchie, Geoff Merrick and Trevor Tainton mingled with fans for a chat and selfies. 

Good seats for the game right outside of the balcony. Back inside for a pie at half time and then obviously the result made the night complete. 

If you have a group of friends or family, or even a couple of you on a shared table, planning a bit of a treat, I would highly recommend it.

Well done all. 

Sid done the sheff weds game with are mart and Red  its a great afternoon  with top quality food and booze  well worth the money .

• Like 2

Well done all. 

I totally agree. I was in there for the Sunderland game and it was absolutely rammed but the staff were superb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done all. 

We done the heineken lounge also against hull the 5-5 game it really is a fantastic day out fabulous food the big cheese talking through his header at arsenal plenty of thathers and loads of selfies with all the stars

• Like 2

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

Well done all. 

If in Bristol attending a match I normally go to the Heineken. As you say it is good value and very enjoyable.

Only problem is if you have Cheese sitting behind you during the game and he gets frustrated with the way things are going.  Ears tend to bleed for the duration !!!

• Haha 2
  • Robin 1