IGNORED

Raith Rovers v Arbroath today.

Silvio Dante

Raith are top, Arbroath just one from the bottom.

Arbroath only named 4 subs, one of whom Ali Adams is their sub goalie.

After an early injury meant they had made one sub, they then made a double sub at HT.

On 58 minutes with Arbroath 1-0 down they lost another player to injury so the sub keeper Adams has had to come on, they stuck him up front & within 3 minutes were 2-0 down.

He then proceeded to score from 30 yards & 5 minutes later Arbroath converted a penalty to make it 2-2, which is how it has just finished.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Many a striker would love to have scored that! Any chance Bajic could do similar? Maybe not…

I was only thinking earlier of the goal the Wycombe goalie scored against us a few seasons back. Good Times.

I'm sure a good few can remember Ray Cashley scoring from a wind assisted punt upfield. I've seen us score direct from a corner, but never that. If I remember correctly, didn't Jan Moller have a massive kick on him? I'm sure I remember willing him to score as we hurtled down the leagues.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I was only thinking earlier of the goal the Wycombe goalie scored against us a few seasons back. Good Times.

I'm sure a good few can remember Ray Cashley scoring from a wind assisted punt upfield. I've seen us score direct from a corner, but never that. If I remember correctly, didn't Jan Moller have a massive kick on him? I'm sure I remember willing him to score as we hurtled down the leagues.

I don't ever remember a GK scoring against us?

4 hours ago, phantom said:

I honestly don't remember this 

I was only saying last night that I can remember David James being brought on for Man City up front 

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Didn’t happen.

No Wycombe goalie has scored against us.

2 hours ago, 2015 said:

I don't ever remember a GK scoring against us?

My memory was that during lockdown at Wycombe away near the end of the season (when they got relegated) their goalie came up and scored from a corner for a 2-1 win for them.

Clearly, I need to change my medication.

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

My memory was that during lockdown at Wycombe away near the end of the season (when they got relegated) their goalie came up and scored from a corner for a 2-1 win for them.

Think he won them a penalty that Akinfenwa scored from a Bakinson handball.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I think you are right mate. 

I was so annoyed that I told Beyonce & Rachel Riley that I'd had enough & to get dressed & leave. 

• Haha 4