IGNORED

Supporters Club & Trust AGM 2023 (happening in 2024!)

shahanshahan

Posted on behalf of the Supporters Club & Trust board

BRISTOL CITY SUPPORTERS CLUB & TRUST (BCSCT)

NOTICE OF 2023 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

SATURDAY, 20TH JANUARY 2024

The 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Bristol City Supporters Society Limited (trading as BCSCT) will be held on Saturday, 20th January 2024 at 1pm, Supporters Bar, Ashton Gate Stadium – prior to the men’s home game against Watford.

The AGM was due to take place before a home game in December 2023, but due to unforeseen circumstances this was postponed to January 2024.

The papers for the meeting are available from the weblink below
https://www.bristolcitysupporters.org/agm-2023/

The AGM is a chance to hear what we have been doing and to ask questions of the Board.  Our AGMs are open to members and non-member supporters with only members being allowed to speak and vote.

Any member is entitled to (a) table a resolution (b) make a nomination for a place on the Board and (c) submit agenda items.  Please use the relevant forms and then send your request to info@bristolcitysupporters.org by Saturday, 13th January 2024.  They will then appear here along with the other AGM papers.  Nominations may also be accepted at the meeting.  For further information or to give advance notice of questions. please contact the same address.

Should you not be able to attend and wish a proxy to attend in your place please fill in the proxy form below and e-mail it by Saturday, 13th January 2024. to: info@bristolcitysupporters.org.  The proxy will need to provide ID to the AGM and subject to verification will then have the same rights as a member.

• Like 1

I saw this in the Chair's Report for 2023 :

"The Supporters Club & Trust is the main recognised supporter group involved in all aspects of interest for supporters alongside another specific group for senior supporters. We actively use our website, social media, internet forums and online survey tools. www.otib.co.uk has 18,000 members (5,500 have posted 10 or more times and 365 OTIB Supporters who pay £5 annually to help fund the site)"

I would have guessed that there must be  a higher proportion of "Members" who are "Supporters" (approximately 2%) !

• Admin
1 hour ago, FForbes said:

I saw this in the Chair's Report for 2023 :

"The Supporters Club & Trust is the main recognised supporter group involved in all aspects of interest for supporters alongside another specific group for senior supporters. We actively use our website, social media, internet forums and online survey tools. www.otib.co.uk has 18,000 members (5,500 have posted 10 or more times and 365 OTIB Supporters who pay £5 annually to help fund the site)"

I would have guessed that there must be  a higher proportion of "Members" who are "Supporters" (approximately 2%) !

I must admit I was also surprised at that number 

My assumption is that is a rough number of regular posters we have on here