IGNORED

Digital season card

citymum

4 minutes ago, Frankie_Red said:

Yes, my daughters hadn’t updated for the Hull game from the Sunderland game. The steward on the gate as we entered said to try it anyway. Worked no problem.

Because of this I don't even bother to check any more. Also, worse case, take a snapshot of the QR code that appears at the bottom of the ticket (Android at least), email somewhere safe/save on a spare/friends phone, and use this for access in a pinch.

I have had this problem for several games so far, your tickets could be just “hidden”  (my grandson, useful these days) knew about it so it seems to be quite common. It involves dragging the screen down but for a step by step full explanation contact Supporter Services on the “unhide” sequence, takes  30 seconds. Appreciate its too late for tomorrow but useful for the future.

3 hours ago, Barkhamred said:

Just switched automatic updates on and off and it did update. Maybe try again.

This. Shouldn’t have to do it like that, but it does work

i will say this is preferable to it updating 6 times a week and then not moving off my Home Screen for years after a match. I know there’s a game, I’ve just been!

20 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Because of this I don't even bother to check any more. Also, worse case, take a snapshot of the QR code that appears at the bottom of the ticket (Android at least), email somewhere safe/save on a spare/friends phone, and use this for access in a pinch.

Thanks. Mate of mine has found this, too, but it seems to be Android-specific, as you imply, and for the information of others with an Apple device, does not seem to be possible on iPhone 

Just in case it's useful for anyone else to know, somewhat to my surprise (based on previous experience), I did actually get a fairly prompt response to an email to Supporter Services (fair play to them), with the advice to turn automatic updates in Wallet off and on again. It worked, in line with what I think some others also suggested above. Problem solved - although it does sound very much like it would probably have just worked, anyway. 

Thanks to all the tech-savvy members who offered advice. Cheers. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CliftonCliff said:

Just in case it's useful for anyone else to know, somewhat to my surprise (based on previous experience), I did actually get a fairly prompt response to an email to Supporter Services (fair play to them), with the advice to turn automatic updates in Wallet off and on again. It worked, in line with what I think some others also suggested above. Problem solved - although it does sound very much like it would probably have just worked, anyway. 

Thanks to all the tech-savvy members who offered advice. Cheers. 👍

Did all that, didn’t work but let me in with the Hull ticket!!