IGNORED

West Ham : Posted tickets and collections

devoncider

35 minutes ago, devoncider said:

Anyone know when these will be posted? Ordered on the 13th & away for a bit over xmas, so don’t want to miss out/miss my postie!

I think the plan is to post them out straight after New Year. Signed for delivery. Should be with you the following day 

• Like 1

Presume anyone who needs to know will have received the email but the club have put out a reminder of details on collection/postage/home end tickets etc...

City fans should please take notice of the following collection arrangements for West Ham tickets.

TICKET COLLECTIONS

There will be no ticket collections at the London Stadium.

All tickets must be collected from Ashton Gate Stadium prior to matchday at any of the following times:

Monday, January 1st: 10:30am to 2pm, before the Millwall game, from the Ticket Office. Please use the left-hand West Ham ticket only queue. 5pm to 6pm from the Ticket Office.

Tuesday, January 2nd: 10am to 7pm from the Ticket Office. Please note the Bristol Sport Store will be closed.

Wednesday, January 3rd: 10am to 4pm from the Bristol Sport Store and 4pm-7pm from the Ticket Office

Thursday, January 4th: 10am to 4pm from the Bristol Sport Store and 4pm-7pm from the Ticket Office

Friday, January 5th: 10am to 4pm from the Bristol Sport Store and 4pm-7pm from the Ticket Office

Saturday, January 6th 2024: 10am to 4pm from the Ticket Office

Due to the volume of tickets sold, there will be NO SEAT TRANSFERS.

POSTAGE TICKETS

Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at the London Stadium.

All West Ham v Bristol City tickets that were purchased with the postage option have been posted out.

Any supporter who has not received their tickets by Friday, January 5th 2024 should contact Supporter Services.

TICKET AVAILABILITY

Tickets for our Emirates FA Cup trip to West Ham United have sold out. We have taken the maximum allocation of tickets offered and will not be receiving any further tickets.

West Ham United are reviewing all purchases that have been made within Home Areas of London Stadium.

Both clubs will be working together to identify tickets purchased by Bristol City fans in home areas.

Tickets purchased by City supporters in home areas of the stadium will be cancelled without refund.

1 minute ago, MattWSM said:

Thank you.

Do we know why the ticket office is closing at 2pm today, usually open until kick off.

I cant get there until about 2pm.

I imagine it's not closing but they only want to deal with tickets for today in the hour ahead of kick off rather than being overwhelmed with WH ticket collections in that peak period.

• Like 3

Guy said only posted first lot on Friday, then next batch on Monday. I said what happens if they don’t come in time? He said come back down here for collection. I said that isn’t possible, I don’t live in Bristol, the response I received was keep my fingers crossed then! Absolute show again from the club, charging £3 for postage too. Bought the tickets weeks ago irrespective of Christmas post

2 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Guy said only posted first lot on Friday, then next batch on Monday. I said what happens if they don’t come in time? He said come back down here for collection. I said that isn’t possible, I don’t live in Bristol, the response I received was keep my fingers crossed then! Absolute show again from the club, charging £3 for postage too. Bought the tickets weeks ago irrespective of Christmas post

Doesn't account for when they were delivered to the club from West Ham though. Why would anyone at the club deliberately sit on things and push them into the difficult Christmas/New Year period any more than is unavoidable?

• Admin
30 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Doesn't account for when they were delivered to the club from West Ham though. Why would anyone at the club deliberately sit on things and push them into the difficult Christmas/New Year period any more than is unavoidable?

On the basis West Ham's original plans were to issue electronic tickets, I would assume that there was a delay in getting 9k tickets printed and then sent over, especially during Xmas etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

On the basis West Ham's original plans were to issue electronic tickets, I would assume that there was a delay in getting 9k tickets printed and then sent over, especially during Xmas etc

Guess that decision to revert to paper tickets will have been driven by our peculiar stats on digital season ticket uptake compared to other clubs?

• Like 2

All tickets for all matches, home and away, should be on your phone. And for those who want hard copies or aren't confident using the tech/don't have a smartphone, you're able to select this option when booking. It's ludicrous tickets are still sent out in the post. And it costs the clubs more and post has become really unreliable. 

• Like 1

• Admin
50 minutes ago, BCFC1512 said:

Ref the ticket collections. Imo every one booked on coaches should have just collected Sunday morning when boarding coaches?? Would of made ques yesterday a lot smaller 

Sensible option, but I assume people would still need a visible ticket to board the coach

3 minutes ago, Ziderarmy said:

Anyone had them arrive yet? Why they can’t send an email with QR code in this day and age is beyond me. 

I agree, but wouldn't that be down to West Ham? Presumably physical away tickets cause less issues for clubs, and I've always assumed that's what happens. But since the last time I went away was in the last century, perhaps that's not the norm?