IGNORED

West Ham : Posted tickets and collections

devoncider

3 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Right, been on to BS (aptly shortened) - They are going to ring me back between 1600-1700hrs today- Likely have to collect from Window 20 at the ticket Office at West Ham.  Guy said that the tickets were only sent out "late last week" - didn't think to ask when they received them! 🙄

That’s what I’ve done. Im not about tomorrow so I’ve just arranged to collect from window 20

32 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

I ordered at 1000hrs on the day they came out - how is it that less than 48hrs to the game and I don't have the tickets yet? Surely they send them as they take the booking?

⬇️⬇️⬇️

12 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Right, been on to BS (aptly shortened) - They are going to ring me back between 1600-1700hrs today- Likely have to collect from Window 20 at the ticket Office at West Ham.  Guy said that the tickets were only sent out "late last week" - didn't think to ask when they received them! 🙄

They didn’t post them out straightaway because (as was explained at the time) they were concerned about getting caught with Xmas post.

16 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

The postie has now visited today - but not bearing football tickets...so I've done the same thing myself, called supporter services and had the same - very professional - response.  Looks like I'll be joining you in the queue at Window 20!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Saturday, January 6th 2024: 10am to 4pm from the Ticket Office
https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/west-ham-ticket-collections/

That info's out of date. That's from 29th Dec. Before tickets were even posted out.

For fans who've not received their tickets, call the club and arrange to collect tickets from West Ham's ground on Sunday. 

4 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

I didnt ask for my tickets to be posted. Can I therefore not collect tomorrow? I’ve collected away tickets on the day when getting the coach but I’m thinking with the number of coaches it will be very busy!

Sorry. Ignore me. I'll delete my comment above. I just assume everyone asks to get theirs posted out. My mistake. I was referring to people who've not yet received them by post. 

Edited by Fat Cigar
  • Thanks 1