IGNORED

West Ham : All ticket requests or resales

cidercity1987

Two spare tickets available to a good home*. Too much else going on to be able to find the time to attend.

Upper Tier, both £10 tickets.

I have the tickets in hand (actually went to the trouble of collecting them, with the intention of going).

Price. FREE.

However, if the lucky recipient wanted to bung face value at a worthy charity, that might be a nice touch.

Note. Given I can't verify 'good' as a home, someone who throws a fiver towards forum upkeep is more likely to be the lucky recipient than someone who doesn't.

You'll need to collect them as well, I ain't delivering! - pretty free tomorrow, so can be a bit flexible.

Edited by Bristol Rob
  • Like 4
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Two spare tickets available to a good home*. Too much else going on to be able to find the time to attend.

I have the tickets in hand (actually went to the trouble of collecting them, with the intention of going).

Price. FREE.

However, if the lucky recipient wanted to bung face value at a worthy charity, that might be a nice touch.

Note. Given I can't verify 'good' as a home, someone who throws a fiver towards forum upkeep is more likely to be the lucky recipient than someone who doesn't.

You'll need to collect them as well, I ain't delivering! - pretty free tomorrow, so can be a bit flexible.

Hi Rob,

Sorry you can’t go.

I only need one ticket for myself, I would contribute to a charity and chuck a 5er at the forum. I could also collect.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Price. FREE.

Hi Rob,

My mates after one ticket if this is still going? 

Will be more than happy to collect and pay for it.

Cheers

3 minutes ago, samhee0991 said:

Hi Rob,

Sorry you can’t go.

I only need one ticket for myself, I would contribute to a charity and chuck a 5er at the forum. I could also collect.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Sam, currently I am in conversation with a forum member who would like both in exchange for a charitable donation, if this doesn't end up in a home for the tickets I will post again in this thread, but for now, assume they are unavailable.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Thanks for the reply Sam, currently I am in conversation with a forum member who would like both in exchange for a charitable donation, if this doesn't end up in a home for the tickets I will post again in this thread, but for now, assume they are unavailable.

No worries Rob, please let me know if they are still available. I’ll chuck the 5er at the forum anyway. Thanks

• Like 1