IGNORED

Anyone who lives in the USA - question about buying something

Markman

There is a shop called Zumiez - they sell watches - a particular watch I want is pricey ($165) then they want another $100 for taxes to UK and shipping!! Any way I can try and bring those costs down a little?

11 minutes ago, Markman said:

There is a shop called Zumiez - they sell watches - a particular watch I want is pricey ($165) then they want another $100 for taxes to UK and shipping!! Any way I can try and bring those costs down a little?

I do live in the US and had a family member try and order from them. They first tried to get it delivered to the UK, but it never arrived. It took them 6 months to get the company to refund. They contacted me to have it delivered here and never delivered + tried to claim it had been signed for. 

Also looking on trutpilot will highlight these are not isolated experiences. 

Absolutely awful if ordering to UK. I can see that I’m not the only one to have experienced this, but my three items have been sat at the ‘consolidation’ centre since 12th December!! Five weeks to put three things in a bag and hand them to a courier... and lord knows how long it will actually take once they leave Cali!
It’s a real shame because the store is sick and the customer service guys seem nice enough, if unable to understand why you might be just a teeny bit pissed at the whole endeavour.
Avoid like the plague unless you can visit in person.

Dont get excited too fast, cus if youre ordering from EU, either you wont get the package because its been delivered to a random adress in the US or youll be waiting months without any information. I just wish sites like this would do their job and everybody would be happy.

Are two reviews on the first page. They definitely have some sool looking stuff, but I would avoid them. 

• Like 1