IGNORED

Aaron Amadi-Holloway

18 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Scored for Chippenham today in a 3-2 defeat at home to Hemel Hempstead. I didn`t realise he was still playing.

MOM awarded today. Has had an up and down season with injury. When fit and playing is solid in defence, bossing the right side although after conceding an early goal you could tell their heads were down again conceding not long after. Today he was moved to a more forward role to make room for defender coming on and Aaron took the place of our injured striker. Not sure why he was moved there as we still had a striker on the bench, but Aaron scored so hey what do I know. 🤣. He looks confident on the ball, dominant in the air and doesn't look out of place playing up front. Pity he couldn't nick a winner as Chippenham were dominant in the second half especially when Hemel Hempstead went down to 10 men, only for us to lose to a dubious penalty (couldn't see it from where I was standing). All in all a solid player who looks good at this level. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dilligaf said:

MOM awarded today. Has had an up and down season with injury. When fit and playing is solid in defence, bossing the right side although after conceding an early goal you could tell their heads were down again conceding not long after. Today he was moved to a more forward role to make room for defender coming on and Aaron took the place of our injured striker. Not sure why he was moved there as we still had a striker on the bench, but Aaron scored so hey what do I know. 🤣. He looks confident on the ball, dominant in the air and doesn't look out of place playing up front. Pity he couldn't nick a winner as Chippenham were dominant in the second half especially when Hemel Hempstead went down to 10 men, only for us to lose to a dubious penalty (couldn't see it from where I was standing). All in all a solid player who looks good at this level. 

Played up front for most of his football league appearances. 

Was always a ST/CB which I always found interesting because can’t be too many of them about!

• Like 3