IGNORED

Help Required re Family areas

Ivorguy

Hi all.  I am seeking advice for my daughter.  Her family live in Sussex and are coming to Ashton Gate for their 5 year old to see his first game.

She says City’s booking site is confusing.  It says Upper Lansdown is for families but it has different prices.

so question is.  Is the Upper Lansdown for families?  Can you see from that position ?  Why different prices, are we right in assuming cheaper seats have restricted views?

Any help much appreciated.  My grandson represents the fifth generation of City supporters, from 19th to 21st century.

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Hi all.  I am seeking advice for my daughter.  Her family live in Sussex and are coming to Ashton Gate for their 5 year old to see his first game.

She says City’s booking site is confusing.  It says Upper Lansdown is for families but it has different prices.

so question is.  Is the Upper Lansdown for families?  Can you see from that position ?  Why different prices, are we right in assuming cheaper seats have restricted views?

Any help much appreciated.  My grandson represents the fifth generation of City supporters, from 19th to 21st century.

We’re in W8 in the upper Lansdown and that’s a family block. We’re on the edge of the 18yard box at the south end and personally think we have a great view 

• Like 1

Many many thanks to Barrs Court Red and Rob k for replies.

Really helpful.  Daughter booked tickets.  All done

Now feeling guilty because 73 years ago, when I was 5, I first became obsessed with City.  What a roller coaster ride that has been.  Hope in 70 odd years time he will look back at half a century of top flight and European football.  Well I can dream on his behalf can’t I ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Many many thanks to Barrs Court Red and Rob k for replies.

Really helpful.  Daughter booked tickets.  All done

Now feeling guilty because 73 years ago, when I was 5, I first became obsessed with City.  What a roller coaster ride that has been.  Hope in 70 odd years time he will look back at half a century of top flight and European football.  Well I can dream on his behalf can’t I ?

I’ve got sixty years or so. My rollercoaster mainly hurtled down with the occasional up. 

• Like 1