IGNORED

Give the man some credit.

Bs4Red

4 minutes ago, TheFox said:

You can appreciate someone and acknowledge how distorted the fans are.

Claudio Ranieri and Enzo Maresca are two model gentlemen. You dont see them demean journalists or strangle people or have their sons having their bumholes licked by prostitutes on pre season tours.

one won the premier league, the other likely to be best championship manager in history so im entitled to my opinion

You are, I am just wondering what % out if interest really don't v do appreciate NP? I assume he is very popular overall there.

NP seems to have mellowed but he doesn't suffer fools IMO. Has a bit of a reputation which is in part unfair.

In fairness to the NP v Maresca comparison a good 10-15 of your squad played PL last season for Leicester and the signings this season are no slouches either for the most part.

A squad when you factor in those who left shouldn't have dropped last year but that's a separate debate.. that's not to knock Maresca who I think will be and is a good manager but the budgets and the high end experience are light years apart.

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

Again?!!!

Yep, I’d put money on it. 

Personally don’t care if it’s Lez, Londoner, Cardiff Red or whatever name he wants to call himself this time. It’s bloody tiresome and says more about him that he feels the need to come on threads that have nothing to do with the matter at hand and spout bollocks, assumedly because he can’t find anyone to talk to in the real world. 

Those of you engaging with the belter, just be aware he gets off on any reaction - quotes, facepalms etc. He isn’t someone to reason or debate with in the 24 hours before his next inevitable ban and then signup from another IP address like a bloody weirdo.

Ignore him - I’m certainly not engaging with him on any posts - and hopefully he’ll crawl back under the rock he came from.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

You are, I am just wondering what % out if interest really don't v do appreciate NP? I assume he is very popular overall there.

NP seems to have mellowed but he doesn't suffer fools IMO. Has a bit of a reputation which is in part unfair.

In fairness to the NP v Maresca comparison a good 10-15 of your squad played PL last season for Leicester and the signings this season are no slouches either for the most part.

A squad when you factor in those who left shouldn't have dropped last year but that's a separate debate.. that's not to knock Maresca who I think will be and is a good manager but the budgets and the high end experience are light years apart.

Hes appreciated by almost all the fan base and should be for his achievements.

The beef is, he will also take credit for other peoples achievements, simply because he is popular. And his popularity mostly stems from his highly off putting persona publically. I dont know why such a reportedly good people person is so intolerable to his employers and is such a public facing d.i.c.k, it baffles me.

Its not so much not being appreciated, its about the way he will hang over a club like a bad fart and taint the new manager. Its why I came to this thread because this guy Manning is a serious manager and i reckon youre going to be a force. But there will be a "but Pearson did this......." narrative people, and i swear it will happen, will push desperately because they want him there still.

There are people up here that will without a hint of irony tell you Pearson won the Premier League. He absolutely did not, and to use that logic every manager that wins a trophy does so because of the last manager.

Its just that that does me. I want to see this guy Manning be given full backing and full praise, not well the jobs been done for him.

on the Maresca point yes it is quite sad to have gotten relegated with such a stellar team it really should never have happened and thats down to Brendan Rogers. But lets not forget Brendan at times also had Leicester challenging up the top end all season, won two major trophies and had us in europe twice.

He did have to go and should have gone much sooner but for him to be a figure of such hate up here again totally lacks perspective

5 minutes ago, TheFox said:

Hes appreciated by almost all the fan base and should be for his achievements.

The beef is, he will also take credit for other peoples achievements, simply because he is popular. And his popularity mostly stems from his highly off putting persona publically. I dont know why such a reportedly good people person is so intolerable to his employers and is such a public facing d.i.c.k, it baffles me.

Its not so much not being appreciated, its about the way he will hang over a club like a bad fart and taint the new manager. Its why I came to this thread because this guy Manning is a serious manager and i reckon youre going to be a force. But there will be a "but Pearson did this......." narrative people, and i swear it will happen, will push desperately because they want him there still.

There are people up here that will without a hint of irony tell you Pearson won the Premier League. He absolutely did not, and to use that logic every manager that wins a trophy does so because of the last manager.

Its just that that does me. I want to see this guy Manning be given full backing and full praise, not well the jobs been done for him.

on the Maresca point yes it is quite sad to have gotten relegated with such a stellar team it really should never have happened and thats down to Brendan Rogers. But lets not forget Brendan at times also had Leicester challenging up the top end all season, won two major trophies and had us in europe twice.

He did have to go and should have gone much sooner but for him to be a figure of such hate up here again totally lacks perspective

Ok, points all understood, bear it in mind, no need to repeat 23 more times etc. etc. Prior to when we next play you do you have any other comments on other subjects to add on this forum that aren’t just a regurgitation of what we now know to be your view on our previous manager?

3 hours ago, TheFox said:

Take whatever opinion you want, itll still look weird when you are a Premier League team yet desperate for a way to pine for Pearson back

Seeing as you know we will be pining for Pearsons return can you let us know when we will be a Premier League team?

Second thoughts dont bother.