IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC πŸ“Ί

Have they knocked fees on the head now? I definitely seen a Β£1.25 fee when I first put them in my basket, but after doing some messing around and putting them back in the basket a 2nd time, no fees?Β 

5 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Email took 17 minutes from my transaction completing until coming through so looks like the Bristol Sport e-mail postie is feeling a bit lethargic this morning.

It’s arriπŸ™‚vedΒ 

• Like 1

• Admin
58 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

That's why premier league clubs have all the ticket exchanges or will buy tickets back. Because if a seat is sold but not used, they lose money.Β 

Not covering all the points raised but the reason City don't do this I believe is because there are always other tickets available

The grounds that do resale etc are normally always sold out so want to ensure as many attend

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmo said:

Have they knocked fees on the head now? I definitely seen a Β£1.25 fee when I first put them in my basket, but after doing some messing around and putting them back in the basket a 2nd time, no fees?Β 

I've never managed to get the fees to disappear...Β 
Today I had a Β£1.25 fee for a Print at Home ticket!

9 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Email took 17 minutes from my transaction completing until coming through so looks like the Bristol Sport e-mail postie is feeling a bit lethargic this morning.

Maybe it will be like when the season tickets were late arriving the other year. Maybe I'll get my email hand delivered by Scotty Murray or Lisa Knights.Β 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Yep takes it to mine and two linked accounts but not my two kids ones which are also linked. Phone call incoming…

i had the same could only buy mine, but normally works for away tickets - let me know if you sort it before daughter comes home from school and freaks out πŸ™‚

5 minutes ago, cheltenhambcfc said:

i had the same could only buy mine, but normally works for away tickets - let me know if you sort it before daughter comes home from school and freaks out πŸ™‚

Fixed it myself.

If you go on your Personal Details there is a section for Relationships. If your daughter is down as β€œFriends and Family” then you can’t get access to buy her tickets. I had to delete my kids relationships, then readd them as β€œCustomer to Customer” - that then meant their seats were available to purchase.

Just now, hollydog said:

same with me!

See above

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 8 men had a dream said:

I've never managed to get the fees to disappear...Β 
Today I had a Β£1.25 fee for a Print at Home ticket!

I must of got lucky with a glitch 2nd time around then. Didn't think it would go through but got a confirmation email...Β 20240109_105134.thumb.jpg.8fe173fdd72354bda4dcb879b132a112.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

• Admin
10 minutes ago, Henry said:

Anyone know when the tv games are announced? Can’t buy until the date is confirmed.

In previous rounds the replays being covered have been announced on the Wednesday after the original games

They are confirmed to be only being played on the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday

7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

If you go on your Personal Details there is a section for Relationships. If your daughter is down as β€œFriends and Family” then you can’t get access to buy her tickets. I had to delete my kids relationships, then readd them as β€œCustomer to Customer” - that then meant their seats were available to purchase.

See above

Ah great thanks, I had to log in to my son's account to purchase his ticket separately, which isn't an overly efficient way of doing things, so I'll try that next time!Β 

25 minutes ago, Jimmo said:

I had the opposite. About to pay and had to go back, when I went to pay the 2nd time I got charged Β£1.25.

10 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

Β 

You sir are a legend, thanks! Works for me now.

• Thanks 1

I am over 65in the Lansdown Wings.Β  I have had to pay Β£20 plus Β£1.25 fees for a seat that is advertised as Β£15 in the email from the club.Β  For the sake of Β£5 I can't be bothered to wait for hours on the phone to sort it out.Β  Have I missed something?

2 minutes ago, Bob Binalong said:

I am over 65in the Lansdown Wings.Β  I have had to pay Β£20 plus Β£1.25 fees for a seat that is advertised as Β£15 in the email from the club.Β  For the sake of Β£5 I can't be bothered to wait for hours on the phone to sort it out.Β  Have I missed something?

Just wanted to say kudos on being over 65in. That’s some length and I hope you have girth to match.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

See above

Brilliant, thank you!

6 minutes ago, Bob Binalong said:

That's because the price is Β£20.

30 minutes ago, Henry said:

Anyone know when the tv games are announced? Can’t buy until the date is confirmed.

Same as working away for the Tuesday but would be OK for Wednesday.

However, as the Rovers site is stating their game is on the Weds we must be Tuesday?

For the sake of a tenner I may just buy my ticket and pass it on if need be anyway though.

26 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

See above

LegendΒ πŸ‘