IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ

26 minutes ago, Jimmo said:

I must of got lucky with a glitch 2nd time around then. Didn't think it would go through but got a confirmation email...ย 20240109_105134.thumb.jpg.8fe173fdd72354bda4dcb879b132a112.jpg

same here, had a problem with payment ( standard for me with Bristol sport) , messed about a bit and ended up using the missusโ€™s card and paid no feesย 

• Flames 1

18 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

I've passed this onto Jerry for you to get fees attached.ย 

Yeah but I have ยฃ2.50 to play with now, you think I wouldn't hire a top legal team with that money and fight Lansdown in court over this?ย 

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

If you go on your Personal Details there is a section for Relationships. If your daughter is down as โ€œFriends and Familyโ€ then you canโ€™t get access to buy her tickets. I had to delete my kids relationships, then readd them as โ€œCustomer to Customerโ€ - that then meant their seats were available to purchase.

See above

Thanks. I did mine but as others no options for others. I then just added my daughter as you say as customer without deleting & lo and behold it appeared.

Another Q for all can you just scan the barcode from smartphone ย (NOT wallet) rather than print the ticket ?

43 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

If you go on your Personal Details there is a section for Relationships. If your daughter is down as โ€œFriends and Familyโ€ then you canโ€™t get access to buy her tickets. I had to delete my kids relationships, then readd them as โ€œCustomer to Customerโ€ - that then meant their seats were available to purchase.

See above

Thanks. I did mine but as others no options for others. I then just added my daughter as you say as customer without deleting & lo and behold it appeared.

Another Q for all can you just scan the barcode from smartphone ย (NOT wallet) rather than print the ticket ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Weird over the random booking fees, I did not get charged one,ย 

I did.

ยฃ1.25 for print at home.

I'm not going to argue the point with the club, waste of my time for ยฃ1.25, but the hassle/experience of actually getting a ticket was a bit of a pain in itself, but at least I got a ticketย :thumbsup:

ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

See above

thanks very - all sorted now.

1 hour ago, Bob Binalong said:

I am over 65in the Lansdown Wings.ย  I have had to pay ยฃ20 plus ยฃ1.25 fees for a seat that is advertised as ยฃ15 in the email from the club.ย  For the sake of ยฃ5 I can't be bothered to wait for hours on the phone to sort it out.ย  Have I missed something?

I had the identical situation (except I didn't get charged the ยฃ1.25 fee!)

The email said the 65+ seats would be ยฃ15 but they've charged us the Adult ยฃ20 price. And I didn't miss an option to confirm my age because the printed ticket says 65+ and ยฃ20.

Cock up. I've submitted something in the SLO Q&A section.

Edited by Leveller

8 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I had the identical situation (except I didn't get charged the ยฃ1.25 fee!)

The email said the 65+ seats would be ยฃ15 but they've charged us the Adult ยฃ20 price. And I didn't miss an option to confirm my age because the printed ticket says 65+ and ยฃ20.

Cock up. I've submitted something in the SLO Q&A section.

They are charging OAPs an extra fiver to cover all the people that didnโ€™t pay the ยฃ1.25 fee like me , cheers mucker ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Olรฉ said:

Every season it's the same with "buying your own seat" for cup ties.

Screenshot2024-01-09at12_19_56.thumb.png.e3dadd2c5dd989e61c7daa2ff172f212.png

I tried 2 cards in my own name with same outcome. Tried the missus card and went through fine.Can you try another card in a family memberโ€™s/ partner etc name?

10 minutes ago, Olรฉ said:

Every season it's the same with "buying your own seat" for cup ties.

Screenshot2024-01-09at12_19_56.thumb.png.e3dadd2c5dd989e61c7daa2ff172f212.png

I got a different error and only managed by using the email link.ย 
I've also had to use a different browser before now.

49 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

If Rovers have confirmed for Wednesday, we'll be Tuesday. Other days are out as we have Saturday games either side of it.

It's no longer automatically the case that both clubs can't be at home at the same time. Haven't there been a couple of occasions now where it has happened?ย 

Just now, Harry R said:

It's no longer automatically the case that both clubs can't be at home at the same time. Haven't there been a couple of occasions now where it has happened?ย 

Yes there have been recent incidents of playing the same night but on each occasion there wasn't expected sell outs or 4k from the away team coming down which would stretch police resources if we both play on same night

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mattjb said:

I tried 2 cards in my own name with same outcome. Tried the missus card and went through fine.Can you try another card in a family memberโ€™s/ partner etc name?

Tried 2 cards but none worked. Messaged Jerry (legend) on Twitter who rang me back and took a phone payment with same card, worked.

Pity the systems we pay a ยฃ1.50 booking fee for don't actually work. Perhaps Jerry should be getting all the ยฃ1.50's (and would deserve it!)

• Like 3

Just now, Olรฉ said:

Tried 2 cards but none worked. Messaged Jerry (legend) on Twitter who rang me back and took a phone payment with same card, worked.

Pity the systems we pay a ยฃ1.50 booking fee for don't actually work. Perhaps Jerry should be getting all the ยฃ1.50's (and would deserve it!)

Nice one, good that you got it sorted ๐Ÿ‘

8 minutes ago, Harry R said:

Yeah, but won't be happening with 2 sell out games.ย 

3 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

Trying to buy my tickets - but when I click on "proceed" having got to the screen where it lists my season tickets - just goes back to the "Buy Tickets" screen

Come on get this sorted!!

Might sound daft, but did you click the box to the left of the ticket description before pressing proceed ?

• Like 1