IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ

3 hours ago, mattjb said:

Youโ€™d think on a day like today when youโ€™ve only got 24hrs to buy your ST seats for a cup game that theyโ€™d have several help lines open to sort problems. That would be far too organised for Bristol sport thoughย 

If we had used an independent management company who had no connections to us to do these things, we'd have got rid of them a very long time ago!ย 

I was surprised that Moyes brought Paqueta back. When I saw he was starting I thought his return felt rushed.ย 

It's a positive for us that him and Bowen will miss the replay but Ings is always a menace but he has only scored once against us in 4 games.

received_1398355080775254.jpeg

Edited by W-S-M Seagull

5 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I was surprised that Moyes brought Paqueta back. When I saw he was starting I thought his return felt rushed.ย 

It's a positive for us that him and Bowen will miss the replay but Ings is always a menace but he has only scored once against us in 4 games.

received_1398355080775254.jpeg

Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

• Flames 2

Just now, Vespa Red said:

From a purely selfish point of view, I'm happy to see this being televised. ย Although Ive bought a ticket today, I'm not sure that my broken leg will allow me to climb to Row 32 in the Dolman by next week!

Speak to Gareth Torpy - Disabled Liaison Officer, he might be able to sort you out something.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Speak to Gareth Torpy - Disabled Liaison Officer, he might be able to sort you out something.

Thanks Dave although I have the whole logistics issue to confront as well. ย If I can, I will

7 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

From a purely selfish point of view, I'm happy to see this being televised. ย Although Ive bought a ticket today, I'm not sure that my broken leg will allow me to climb to Row 32 in the Dolman by next week!

I'd be more worried about the leg room when you get there. It's bad enough when you've got two standard issue bendable legs if you're over 5'8"

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Ignore him, he's a troll. It was clear what you were saying, and it makes complete sense.ย  He's either wilfully misunderstanding you or he's just not that bright.ย  Either way, as I said, your situation makes complete sense.ย 

Aha resorting to personal insults because I've brought attention to this issue?

I guess I've found another one that does as I suggested.ย 

23 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

you could change your seat?

• Admin

Were there any other additional problems to the below as the SC&T are meeting with the club next on the 23rd so I will feed backย 

- Ticket prices being higher than advertisedย 

- Some getting additional booking fee

- Calling the club but getting no answerย 

- Season ticket seat not showing on accountย 

- Previously linked accounts no longer showingย 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Were there any other additional problems to the below as the SC&T are meeting with the club next on the 23rd so I will feed backย 

I have a suspicion that the most expensive seats have avoided the admin fee (ยฃ25+) but the cheaper ones may have been loaded with the fee going by the experiences of friends / others sat near me .ย 

• Thanks 1

On 08/01/2024 at 18:35, Chessels Chick said:

Oh yes I've never actually printed a ticket ๐Ÿ˜œ just use the pdf/email instead ... but it won't be a digital ticket per se (so won't appear in your Apple/Google wallet)

Worth noting, assuming that the ticket will be in the email and barcode in format - you can scan it with google wallet (if you have the email on a computer) from your phone as a loyalty card and it will also still work, just converts the barcode to QR-format, and you don't have to dig around your emails on the day nor have to rely on patchy 4/5G.

45 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

I'm sure if you contact Jerry he will be able to move your seat to a more suitable seat or to one of the disabled areas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phantom said:

25,713 against Manchester Cityย 

It's certainly not a minor glitch affecting a small number of peopleย 

I think I was thinking of the league cup semi with Man C which was 26003.ย  Regardless though 25/26k will be a great night, hope we sell out

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JP Hampton said:

Same although about 10 mins after for email. Maybe doing this in the morning helped.ย 

Probably problems caused later by those IT based computers taking an easy afternoon following their lunch - they need to develop a work ethicย :whistle:

34 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just a minor grumble but in the ticket details pageย 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/west-ham-replay-ticket-details/

There is no mention of a booking fee.ย 

Only when you go to book the tickets does the fee appear.ย 

There should be a *booking fee applies.ย 

City_2324_WestHam_MP_PrcingTable_STH_WEB.jpg

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I have a suspicion that the most expensive seats have avoided the admin fee (ยฃ25+) but the cheaper ones may have been loaded with the fee going by the experiences of friends / others sat near me .ย 

Bought ยฃ10 tickets with no booking fee.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

If you go on your Personal Details there is a section for Relationships. If your daughter is down as โ€œFriends and Familyโ€ then you canโ€™t get access to buy her tickets. I had to delete my kids relationships, then readd them as โ€œCustomer to Customerโ€ - that then meant their seats were available to purchase.

See above

I saw this worked for others so gave it a go and now can't add my friend and my son back on to the list because apparently they are on another list ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ.

Tried phoning the club when I finished work at 4 phone lines were closed, in work tomorrow at 8 until 4, I might be able to get to a phone at lunchtime but that will be after members have grabbed there lot, hope there are tickets left!