IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ

18 minutes ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Has anyone else had an issue with one or more of their group's tickets not showing as available? Mine and my son's are available to select but not my daughter's.

This was discussed earlier on in the thread from @Silvio Dante

If you go on your Personal Details there is a section for Relationships. If your daughter is down as โ€œFriends and Familyโ€ then you canโ€™t get access to buy her tickets. I had to delete my kids relationships, then readd them as โ€œCustomer to Customerโ€ - that then meant their seats were available to purchase.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Were there any other additional problems to the below as the SC&T are meeting with the club next on the 23rd so I will feed backย 

ย 

- Ticket prices being higher than advertisedย 

ย 

- Some getting additional booking fee

ย 

- Calling the club but getting no answerย 

ย 

- Season ticket seat not showing on accountย 

ย 

- Previously linked accounts no longer showingย 

ย 

ย 

One more thing, why is the sales period to secure ones own seat only 24 hours?

I get that there is a short turn around until the replay but 24 hours seems ridiculous. At least make it 2-3 days. Lots if fans are having issues so with there just being 24 hours to buy it doesn't leave much time for people to sort those problems.ย 

In the past I'm sure we have reserved season ticket holders seats whilst allowing other priority groups to purchase unreserved seats simultaneously.ย 

6 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

How I miss standing in that queue that stretched through the Williams car park at 8am on a cold and wet Monday morning with cash in hand

ย 

I remember being down there at 6am queuing for tickets for a few games!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

One more thing, why is the sales period to secure ones own seat only 24 hours?

I get that there is a short turn around until the replay but 24 hours seems ridiculous. At least make it 2-3 days. Lots if fans are having issues so with there just being 24 hours to buy it doesn't leave much time for people to sort those problems.ย 

In the past I'm sure we have reserved season ticket holders seats whilst allowing other priority groups to purchase unreserved seats simultaneously.ย 

I imagine it's to give as much time for members and then non members to buy tickets. They will be keen to give punters as much time as possible.ย 
I think your last line is spot on, the site allows people to buy the non STH seats now, why not use that and they could do the STH & members at the same time then open it up after after a few days.

11 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

How I miss standing in that queue that stretched through the Williams car park at 8am on a cold and wet Monday morning with cash in hand

ย 

I remember doing that in the Wilson era, queuing for an hour or so to get Brighton away tickets at the Withdean and we lost 2.1!ย 

4 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I imagine it's to give as much time for members and then non members to buy tickets. They will be keen to give punters as much time as possible.ย 
I think your last line is spot on, the site allows people to buy the non STH seats now, why not use that and they could do the STH & members at the same time then open it up after after a few days.

I donโ€™t get that either.

Just reserve STH seats for them for a few days.

Simultaneously sell the other seats to members.

Then open it up for general sale after that.

Makes a lot of sense to me and gives everyone a bit more time.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

ย 

IIRC After the Walsall PO Semi 2nd leg ย , we got back from Walsall and immediately began queueing for tickets, and overnight , ย for the Play Off ย back at Walsall on the Mondayย 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I saw this worked for others so gave it a go and now can't add my friend and my son back on to the list because apparently they are on another list ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ.

Tried phoning the club when I finished work at 4 phone lines were closed, in work tomorrow at 8 until 4, I might be able to get to a phone at lunchtime but that will be after members have grabbed there lot, hope there are tickets left!

Odd one - my daughter was on more than one list and it let me add her back in.

Silly question, have you tried to get your friend to add you and your son and go that way round?

35 minutes ago, !james said:

This was discussed earlier on in the thread from @Silvio Dante

If you go on your Personal Details there is a section for Relationships. If your daughter is down as โ€œFriends and Familyโ€ then you canโ€™t get access to buy her tickets. I had to delete my kids relationships, then readd them as โ€œCustomer to Customerโ€ - that then meant their seats were available to purchase.

Thanks for coming back to me. I've checked and she's already shown as 'customer to customer' and it says 'strong relationship'. Are you saying that I should delete her and then re-add her? Thanks again for your help!

13 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

IIRC After the Walsall PO Semi 2nd leg ย , we got back from Walsall and immediately began queueing for tickets, and overnight , ย for the Play Off ย back at Walsall on the Mondayย 

I'd forgotten that, I think we went down early Sunday morning .

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
ย  ย  Event(s) Date/Time Stand Block Row Seat Type Price ย 
ย  ย  Bristol City v West Ham United 16/01/2024 19:45 South Stand S ย  ย  Senior 65+ STH ยฃ10.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
ย  ย  Payment Method Amount ย 
ย  ย  Debit/Credit Card (Online) ยฃ10.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Delivery Method: Print@Home Ticket ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Delivery Cost: ยฃ0.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Booking Fee(s): ยฃ0.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Total Cost: ยฃ10.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

RESULTย ๐Ÿ˜

• Hmmm 1

37 minutes ago, StGeorge said:
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
ย  ย  Event(s) Date/Time Stand Block Row Seat Type Price ย 
ย  ย  Bristol City v West Ham United 16/01/2024 19:45 South Stand S ย  ย  Senior 65+ STH ยฃ10.00 ย 
ย  ย  Payment Method Amount ย 
ย  ย  Debit/Credit Card (Online) ยฃ10.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Delivery Method: Print@Home Ticket ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Delivery Cost: ยฃ0.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Booking Fee(s): ยฃ0.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Total Cost: ยฃ10.00 ย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

RESULTย ๐Ÿ˜

How did you not get a booking fee?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

ย 

You missed a trick - I use to send the wife , fair play to her Hereford , Brighton , palace tickets few others aswell ย what a women ,

wish I knew her when we played Bolton & Mansfield she could have done them aswell bless her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

Ha ha - about to post just the same! So, yes, you do remember correct. Either that, or we're both losing it!!

• Robin 1

Hoping any season ticket holders can give an idea of how many tickets will be left at 10am? I'm a member and was hoping they'd have an extra priority window for having attended 3/5 games etc, because I'm sure at ยฃ27 for 12 months and the cup ticket price caps there will be a LOT of new members.

Wondering what the odds are of getting 3 seats (got my old man and my mate linked to my account) by eachother are if I'm online and logged in for 9.30, ready for release at 10. ฤฐn the case there isn't any 3 together how is 2 looking?

Cheers boys ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

31 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

Hoping any season ticket holders can give an idea of how many tickets will be left at 10am? I'm a member and was hoping they'd have an extra priority window for having attended 3/5 games etc, because I'm sure at ยฃ27 for 12 months and the cup ticket price caps there will be a LOT of new members.

Wondering what the odds are of getting 3 seats (got my old man and my mate linked to my account) by eachother are if I'm online and logged in for 9.30, ready for release at 10. ฤฐn the case there isn't any 3 together how is 2 looking?

Cheers boys ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

I don't know how many have been sold but ive just taken a look and there is plenty of 3 seats together in both the Lansdown and the Dolman. Obviously more may become available if not all 15k ST holders buy tickets.ย 

Good luck ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I don't know how many have been sold but ive just taken a look and there is plenty of 3 seats together in both the Lansdown and the Dolman. Obviously more may become available if not all 15k ST holders buy tickets.ย 

Good luck ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Thanks for having a look mate, sounds promising. We don't mind where we sit, just getting three together would be great so I'll be waiting with bells on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YCbrs said:

Thanks for having a look mate, sounds promising. We don't mind where we sit, just getting three together would be great so I'll be waiting with bells on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

If all STs buy tickets there will still be the best part of 9000 left at 10am, so fingers crossed members with fast fingers will be able to buy.

Might want to double check the customer relationships on your account before 10am. I had to adjust daughter's status so I could get hers. Details further up the thread. Good luck!ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

And they started selling tickets two hours before the advertised opening time as they could see there were more in the queue than tickets available.ย 

• Robin 1

10 hours ago, Pezo said:

I saw this worked for others so gave it a go and now can't add my friend and my son back on to the list because apparently they are on another list ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ.

Tried phoning the club when I finished work at 4 phone lines were closed, in work tomorrow at 8 until 4, I might be able to get to a phone at lunchtime but that will be after members have grabbed there lot, hope there are tickets left!

Had exactly the same problem last night! COYRย