IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC 📺

17 minutes ago, Super said:

there were loads in E33 when i went on just before 10am.

Went soon enough.

Im a SC holder and have a membership as I decided to renew last minute but I couldnt buy via my membership.

Not looking to stockpile but I have plenty of mates who are neither members or sc holders who attend plenty of games so id have liked to have helped one out.

Not bashing the club actually saying whether by accident or design you could only get one ticket regardless which is fair.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Magic Man said:

Hundreds of seats available in the central blocks of the South Stand. I thought these were all season ticket holders?

It's a mystery why this stand is half empty for league games even though it's 'sold out' and confirms what I've always thought that it's all a load of bollocks!

Because ST holders only had until last night to confirm their seats and so may not have bought them. Or May have bought in different areas.   

120 just popped up in E30, and more in SS. Clearly something up and more and more will be cropping up as day goes on. Just a case of whether you want to wait for better seats to pop up later, or take the plunge with whatever is available now. No way it has completely sold out.

• Like 2

• Admin
24 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I see the West Ham allocation sold out yesterday afternoon. So they’re quite keen.

Don't forget they have the most season ticket holders in the Prem

Also people mentioning about members, don't forget this includes Flyers and Bear season ticket holders

41 minutes ago, Magic Man said:

Hundreds of seats available in the central blocks of the South Stand. I thought these were all season ticket holders?

It's a mystery why this stand is half empty for league games even though it's 'sold out' and confirms what I've always thought that it's all a load of bollocks!

I'd say it just shows that lots of season ticket holders in the SS have decided to take advantage of the cheap tickets, and upgrade to another part of the stadium for this match.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Magic Man said:

TBH the issue is with league games and the fact you can never buy a seat in there even though it's half empty. 

So pick up your issue with the Supporters Club who can liaise with the club for you.  Or with Jerry the SLO. 

35 minutes ago, Magic Man said:

300 of them?

It's the u12s season tickets that never get used for league games. People were unable to upgrade the ticket for an adult ticket for this game so thats why so many seats have come available in my opinion. 

Although I have seen on social media that some people who hold these u12 tickets were able to phone up and upgrade. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

It's the u12s season tickets that never get used for league games. People were unable to upgrade the ticket for an adult ticket for this game so thats why so many seats have come available in my opinion. 

Although I have seen on social media that some people who hold these u12 tickets were able to phone up and upgrade. 

That'll be why then 👍

112 suddenly available in E32 now. Blocks either side showing almost none. Plenty of seats also now available in E30, S25 and S26 that were all “sold out” earlier.

There are now hundreds more tickets available right now than there was at the start of the sale!

Potentially there will have been people logging on at 10am or just after and giving up in the belief that they’d missed out. It’s been a complete shambles today.