IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC 📺

1 hour ago, Natchfever said:

Dont know. Apart from the Manchester cup ties we havent had a "big" side down in the BS era I think and I dont know if the bears and flyers SC holders had such access then.

Certainly pockets of Man U in the home ends keeping quiet a few years back but it does deprive genuine city fans potentially.

There may of well been Utd in the home end but when ibramovitch scored my head was like a periscope surveying must be honest I didn’t see one daft enough to give it the big un like them poor Leeds fans 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Any number of rugby and basketball fans could be Hammers or simply buy up and sell.

Some toff rocks up to the Dolman in full Bobby More outfit and has a hissy fit when knocked back 😁

Seriously though, if it never occurred to the club that you dont have to be a city fan to follow the rugby and basketball teams then there are even more ******** in BS than I thought !

Could you please put into detail the term knocked back 👊😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Any old boys remember the forest semi final in the rain and all those different inflatables now that would be a crack on tv . Lilos palm trees , beach balls you name em they were there :laugh:

I had the 6ft inflatable T-Rex in the East End, fresh in from New York that morning

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Any old boys remember the forest semi final in the rain and all those different inflatables now that would be a crack on tv . Lilos palm trees , beach balls you name em they were there :laugh:

A beach ball might even get on the scoresheet 😎

17 minutes ago, weepywall said:

And teeth🦷🦷

Those inflatable Jordan teeth were awful, they looked like shit ice creams haha.

22 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Less of the old Topper!

The Eastend was crazy that day. I'm surpised the Forest fans and our lot in the Open End didn't drown.

5 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Long shot but if anyone has a spare ticket for sale please PM me. 
My wife and I are both members, but I found out today that both memberships are in MY name, which meant I could only buy one ticket. I was on the phone queue for 90 minutes and then cut off when it sold out. 

If anyone finds they can’t make it then I’d be really grateful if you could bear me in mind. 

Of course I’m aware there will be loads like me, so I’m not holding my breath - it’s a very long shot!!

I’m now sorted - thanks to a very kind poster on here. 
Game on!!!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, redkev said:

There may of well been Utd in the home end but when ibramovitch scored my head was like a periscope surveying must be honest I didn’t see one daft enough to give it the big un like them poor Leeds fans 😂😂

Yep like I said Kev keeping quiet as they should.

That Leeds plum mind 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Topper 123 said:

I was drowning in the open end, but managed to climb up to the TV box and wave my arm appeared live on TV behind Elton Wellsby😝

1 hour ago, Topper 123 said:

Remember getting ambushed at Asda by city fans thinking we were forest about 10 am in the morning 

4 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Any number of rugby and basketball fans could be Hammers or simply buy up and sell.

Some toff rocks up to the Dolman in full Bobby More outfit and has a hissy fit when knocked back 😁

Seriously though, if it never occurred to the club that you dont have to be a city fan to follow the rugby and basketball teams then there are even more ******** in BS than I thought !

I believe that many City fans/ST holders forget that there are plenty of us, City fans, who support the Bears and vice versa.

I have ST's for both and my near neighbours at Bears games are interested in how City are doing especially when we are both playing at the same time. I don't know how many City are ST holders for Bears and vice versa but from figures about five years ago, I suspect at least 1,000 and maybe more. Bristolians who enjoy supporting both.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Only because people are stupid enough to buy them at inflated prices.

Id sell mine at a silly price

I support and love my team and if I’m buying a ticket then I’m going. Personally, I work hard during the week and often weekends and can’t understand why anybody would want to make a profit ripping off other supporters

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, westred1 said:

If anyone has a spare ticket for sale, please contact me.

Unfortunately had a meeting when the membership window opened and it was sold out by the time I’d finished!

Keep looking on the OS. There were a good number of tickets for the away tie put on offer after the “sold out” notice was given. There are returns, unused comps, unsold hospitality etc.. Good luck

• Like 3

15 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Long shot but if anyone has a spare ticket for sale please PM me. 
My wife and I are both members, but I found out today that both memberships are in MY name, which meant I could only buy one ticket. I was on the phone queue for 90 minutes and then cut off when it sold out. 

If anyone finds they can’t make it then I’d be really grateful if you could bear me in mind. 

Of course I’m aware there will be loads like me, so I’m not holding my breath - it’s a very long shot!!

I had the same situation and it was 1 hour 47 minutes on the phone trying to resolve. Chap was incredibly helpful but that amount of time is ridiculous. 

If you have the cash you can still get a seat via the Heineken Lounge:

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/hospitality/bristol city v west ham united - hospitality/2024-1-16_19.45/ashton gate hospitality

33 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

If you're still desperate for a ticket, and have a spare bob or two, there's plenty of Heineken Lounge tickets available...

Screenshot_20240111-064456-235.png

Apologies just seen you posted as well!  Great minds!

9 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I believe that many City fans/ST holders forget that there are plenty of us, City fans, who support the Bears and vice versa.

I have ST's for both and my near neighbours at Bears games are interested in how City are doing especially when we are both playing at the same time. I don't know how many City are ST holders for Bears and vice versa but from figures about five years ago, I suspect at least 1,000 and maybe more. Bristolians who enjoy supporting both.

I think we appreciate that to be the case and that's not the problem tbf.

If you have both season tickets and purchase that's not an issue. If you have a Bears season ticket and a history of attending City games as well and purchase that is also not an issue. If you have a Bears season ticket and NO or next to no history of attending City games (i.e. you attended the Man City game and that's it) then I'm afraid that is an issue for me if there are regular attendees not able to get a ticket or if that fan purchases a ticket and gives it to his West Ham supporting mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Topper 123 said:

I remember inflatable bananas.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Not saying otherwise Cidered, see Numero Uno's post above which nails it.