IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ

Equally gutted and happy to find out today that I can now ย attend so find myself in a position of looking for two tickets. Ideally an adult or U25 with a U19 (but whatever you have Iโ€™m keen)

If anyone does have a spare or a change of circumstances, please give me a DM. Happy to pay straight away ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผย 

17 hours ago, KendrickDNB said:

I support and love my team and if Iโ€™m buying a ticket then Iโ€™m going. Personally, I work hard during the week and often weekends and canโ€™t understand why anybody would want to make a profit ripping off other supporters

I also support my team, I'm also an OAP, and not well off.

If someone is stupid to pay over the top for a game I can watch on the telly in the warm, I will

I have never sold a ticket before

ย 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

27 minutes ago, Ciderhead433 said:

I also support my team, I'm also an OAP, and not well off.

If someone is stupid to pay over the top for a game I can watch on the telly in the warm, I will

I have never sold a ticket before

ย 

Each to their own, not sure I agree with that thoughย 

21 hours ago, Topper 123 said:

Any old boys remember the forest semi final in the rain and all those different inflatables now that would be a crack on tv . Lilos palm trees , beach balls you name em they were there :laugh:

I married mine ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Natchfever said:

Ran out of likes ๐Ÿ˜ Hope youve been happy ever since that rainy day.

Very happy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ย by the way I can still feel the rain running down the back of my neck down my back and into the crack of my arse - great day though , and the first leg up there great night that was 8,000k if I remember correctlyย 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Topper 123 said:

Any old boys remember the forest semi final in the rain and all those different inflatables now that would be a crack on tv . Lilos palm trees , beach balls you name em they were there :laugh:

ย ....'old' !!!ย ๐Ÿคจ

28 minutes ago, redkev said:

Very happy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ย by the way I can still feel the rain running down the back of my neck down my back and into the crack of my arse - great day though , and the first leg up there great night that was 8,000k if I remember correctlyย 

Didnt do first leg which of course gave us a proper shout..Discovered a hole in my shoe as I walked up Redcatch a while afterย  that was bastard rain that day ๐Ÿ˜

28 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Got filled in by forest in a big punch up outside by park mint though straight into em no OB had a lovely black eye next day ย miss those days so muchย 

We were drinking in a little boozer on Hotwells road (opposite the mardyke ) not there any more , our Sunday team use to drink in there when we were that side of town obviously worked out perfectly that day think we played up Whitchurch that morning , at about 1o clock a huge forest escourt walked pass the pub not realising it was a pub I donโ€™t think there was hundreds of them no old bill either , we had a few in there who could and still can look after themselves but there was about 20 of us and had to be 300-400 of them and all proper lads . Not often I come unstuck at Ashton but was very close that day very closeย 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, MattWSM said:

we need a bigger ground, time to fill in the cornersย 

Easy to say but difficult to do. To fill in the corner between the Lansdown and the Atyeo would require the media centre to be demolished and the Atyeo roof to be changed. The opposite corner is equally difficult as the Atyeo extends beyond the pitch as a result of the pitch being moved as part of the redevelopment.ย 

• Like 1

On 10/01/2024 at 17:16, Natchfever said:

Any number of rugby and basketball fans could be Hammers or simply buy up and sell.

Some toff rocks up to the Dolman in full Bobby More outfit and has a hissy fit when knocked back ๐Ÿ˜

Seriously though, if it never occurred to the club that you dont have to be a city fan to follow the rugby and basketball teams then there are even more ******** in BS than I thought !

Why would the powers at be care? Itโ€™s sadly the way football clubs today are run. Donโ€™t care who buys the tickets long as the money is coming in.

if we think itโ€™s difficult getting tickets for this match try getting tickets to watch Liverpool at Anfield. My lad supports them along with City and I looked into getting tickets. You can membership tickets like you can at here but those memberships just get you entered into a lottery to get tickets as there members is more than available seats.

ย If we ever get to the promised land I would expect it to be the same here.

39 minutes ago, redkev said:

We were drinking in a little boozer on Hotwells road (opposite the mardyke ) not there any more , our Sunday team use to drink in there when we were that side of town obviously worked out perfectly that day think we played up Whitchurch that morning , at about 1o clock a huge forest escourt walked pass the pub not realising it was a pub I donโ€™t think there was hundreds of them no old bill either , we had a few in there who could and still can look after themselves but there was about 20 of us and had to be 300-400 of them and all proper lads . Not often I come unstuck at Ashton but was very close that day very closeย 

A year later Chelsea come down in force and that was quite a day โ€ฆ.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Why would the powers at be care? Itโ€™s sadly the way football clubs today are run. Donโ€™t care who buys the tickets long as the money is coming in.

if we think itโ€™s difficult getting tickets for this match try getting tickets to watch Liverpool at Anfield. My lad supports them along with City and I looked into getting tickets. You can membership tickets like you can at here but those memberships just get you entered into a lottery to get tickets as there members is more than available seats.

ย If we ever get to the promised land I would expect it to be the same here.

ย 

Agreed.

You realise Liverpool purposely restrict season ticket sales as they can earn much more per seat by selling to the football tourist i.e. anyone with a membership/package etc. Imagine being a die hard Liverpool fan who can't get a season ticket because of this. It would be like City refusing to sell season tickets to 10,000 fans if we got promoted!

With regard to Liverpool's recent expansion, look at some of the fan comments here. Shocking waiting 20 years for a season ticket and still not being close to getting one. At least we can here.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

A year later Chelsea come down in force and that was quite a day โ€ฆ.

Think they came unstuck - only team I seriously seen got fully on top was Tottenham ( the days of the donkey jacket )ย 

funny Rovers still wear themย 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ
59 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Easy to say but difficult to do. To fill in the corner between the Lansdown and the Atyeo would require the media centre to be demolished and the Atyeo roof to be changed. The opposite corner is equally difficult as the Atyeo extends beyond the pitch as a result of the pitch being moved as part of the redevelopment.ย 

it was a general off top of head comment, I wasn't getting in to technicalities but you're right. Forget my idea it's a no goer.

4 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Steve Lansdown said sometime after the redevelopment that the corners can be filled in.ย 

5 hours ago, redkev said:

It was the Plume of Feathers, our local for match days at the time. It was heaving, tell you who was in there.........Mickey Tanner, pissed as a fart !

7 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Ran out of likes ๐Ÿ˜ Hope youve been happy ever since that rainy day.

He's let her down many times since.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TV Tom said:

This game is proof that we need a ground with a 80,000 capacity

ย 

4 hours ago, MattWSM said:

we are not Rovers

If we were, we'd need a car park with a 40,000 capacity.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Steve Lansdown said sometime after the redevelopment that the corners can be filled in.ย 

Iโ€™m no architect but surely for that to happen you would need some major work on the old stand to tie it all in

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

Iโ€™m no architect but surely for that to happen you would need some major work on the old stand to tie it all in

Probably need the revenue from being two years at least in the prem to pay for something like that.

• Like 1