IGNORED

Danny Senda Suspension

Pretty grim reading when you look at the details of the case.

5. In June 2023, DS travelled with a cohort of coaches who were all taking part in a course. The course participants included Complainant A and Complainant B.

7. Complainant A states that at some point after arriving at the bar, DS approached her and pulled her towards him. DS then proceeded to put his left arm around the back of her right shoulder and put his other hand down the front of her shorts. He placed his hand inside of her shorts “roughly up to the palm of his hand” so that his fingers were also inside her shorts.

8. Complainant A pushed DS’s arm away and said, “what the **** are you doing?”. DS responded by putting one hand on Complainant A’s back and the other on her arm and said, “you’re ******* coming back to my room”. Complainant A responded by saying “No I’m ******* not” and removed his arms from hers.

11. As Complainant A stood up to leave, she saw DS “grab hold of” Complainant B and place his arms around her. Complainant B describes this same incident. She said she felt someone’s hands come from behind her, rest upon her chest and place one hand on each of her breasts. She turned around and saw that it was DS; his face was very close to hers and he said words to the effect of “you’re coming back to mine tonight”. Complainant B walked away from DS, and followed Complainant A who she spotted leaving the bar.

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

How is he not banned for life, absolutely crazy

Surely he will also be looking at a criminal conviction now too?

From the FA's written reasons document:

"Complainant A and Complainant B were asked whether they wished to report the matter to the police and stated that they did not. However, due to the incident taking place abroad, the UK authorities would have had no jurisdiction over the incident in any event."

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

How is he not banned for life, absolutely crazy

Surely he will also be looking at a criminal conviction now too?

Effectively he has been banned for life from working in football. The suspension means he loses his coaching badge status, he can't coach, he isn't a coach and he would have to in four years time - 

1. Find a club to support him to regain his qualifications.
  2.  Apply to the FA. 

No club is going to support him as he is safeguarding threat, and the FA do not have to allow him any opportunity to regain qualification due to his safeguarding issues. 

Edited by Cowshed

The worrying thing in this whole story is that sex offenders normally "work their way up" the offending scale getting "braver" as they go. It would be very unusual (based on an absolute shed load of evidence) for someone to go from "no offending" to carrying out the type of assaults described...........

• Flames 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

I keenly await Joseph's view on this one.............

What were women doing there in the first place?

They must have "led him on"

etc. etc.

Feel free to discuss it in the Joey Barton thread rather than taking this one off topic

• Admin
2 hours ago, glynriley said:

Ex Roverzzzz....

It's what they do.

7 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Is it ? If so then fair enough. But if not then trivialising sexual assault like this is just wrong 

I agree, no need to derail another thread to talk about Rovers

Especially not on this topic

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

The worrying thing in this whole story is that sex offenders normally "work their way up" the offending scale getting "braver" as they go. It would be very unusual (based on an absolute shed load of evidence) for someone to go from "no offending" to carrying out the type of assaults described...........

Absolutely.   He's 40 odd. He's done this numerous times before. 

• Like 1

Maggot will crawl back in somehow.

3 hours ago, Cowshed said:

Effectively he has been banned for life from working in football. The suspension means he loses his coaching badge status, he can't coach, he isn't a coach and he would have to in four years time - 

1. Find a club to support him to regain his qualifications.
  2.  Apply to the FA. 

No club is going to support him as he is safeguarding threat, and the FA do not have to allow him any opportunity to regain qualification due to his safeguarding issues. 

I suspect the maggot will be working on a suite of excuses right now and he will have his supporters unfortunately.

Hopefully FA have FA to do with him and he ends up in Saudi or another enlightened part of the world.

4 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Ran out of emojis, but you’re so right. Possibly more a case what has he already got away with. 

3 minutes ago, JP Hampton said:

Ran out of emojis, but you’re so right. Possibly more a case what has he already got away with. 

Another concerning matter of this case is the fact he admitted the charges yet has no criminal record to show for it (I understand why, obviously). Correct me if I'm wrong and notwithstanding @Cowshed's comments on football and the FA specifically where he is "known" this bloke could theoretically apply for a job as a PE Teacher and these admitted "offences" would not show up on an Enhanced DBS check.

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Another concerning matter of this case is the fact he admitted the charges yet has no criminal record to show for it (I understand why, obviously). Correct me if I'm wrong and notwithstanding @Cowshed's comments on football and the FA specifically where he is "known" this bloke could theoretically apply for a job as a PE Teacher and these admitted "offences" would not show up on an Enhanced DBS check.

Yes and another reason people go under the radar is that very often women don’t or can’t face(and I’m respectful they have their own reasons and am not ) getting the police involved, so they’re free to act again. 

11 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Information beyond convictions can be included on enhanced DBS checks, enhanced checks include teachers, PE teachers etc. 

Just now, JP Hampton said:

Yes and another reason people go under the radar is that very often women don’t or can’t face(and I’m respectful they have their own reasons and am not ) getting the police involved, so they’re free to act again. 

The fact that the CPS threshold for many offences of a sexual nature is very high is a massive off-putter to women reporting them. Imagine going through all the stress of interviews, forensic testing etc. and then some suit informs you via the Police that the threshold test hasn't been met.

In this particular case there were witnesses which would most likely have trumped a "no comment, you prove it" interview and therefore had the offences been carried out in the UK Mr Senda would have had a high chance of doing Bird, been placed on the Sex Offenders Register and had his life pretty much destroyed.

3 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Information beyond convictions can be included on enhanced DBS checks, enhanced checks include teachers, PE teachers etc. 

Yeah, it's whether the non-conviction information is held by the Police that is the issue in this particular case?

Edited by Numero Uno

27 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Yeah, it's whether the non-conviction information is held by the Police that is the issue in this particular case?

This individual may be on the DBS barring list now, not the Polices. 

Due to person being suspended from what is a regulated activity and the reasoning, and that the FA are the supervisory authority, the FA have a duty to report the individual and the safeguarding issue to the DBS.

• Thanks 1