IGNORED

Now Coventry supporters are up to it....

phantom

2 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Yeh i know that... Just realised they're playing each other too didnt know at time... 

come on get your knowledge sorted before coming on here , as you know everyone on here is fully up to date with everything 🙈😂

11 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Their recruitment is absolutely out of this world. Best in the league for me. 

Basically an entirely new starting 11 from last season, and they’ve somehow got even better.  

I should think so with the amount they've spent 

2 hours ago, firstdivision said:

I thought ref got both decisions just about right. (Could have been red for Cov defender.) Lee Hendrie’s analysis shows he doesn’t understand the laws as they are. Amateurish summariser.

Even Nige thought ref was right on both - and he doesn’t tolerate refs easily.

Fair enough, thought the challenge was firm and late, but nothing more. Yellow card for me.

The penalty though, what is the defender supposed to do in that situation coming at speed taking the ball away? 

Don’t agree with both decisions🤣

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I can't imagine what goes through someone's head to not only think up this idea but then to pay for it to be made. 

Unless the person who did it also printed it, the printer ought to be in trouble aswell 

20240113_124722.jpg

I've seen quite a lot of this sort of thing on social media today. What's more concerning is how I've seen so many Coventry fans actually finding it funny. 

Imagine getting a great result and then this being the talking point. 

FB_IMG_1705159793568.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Fair enough, thought the challenge was firm and late, but nothing more. Yellow card for me.

The penalty though, what is the defender supposed to do in that situation coming at speed taking the ball away? 

Don’t agree with both decisions🤣

I would suggest, Lew, that’s because you don’t understand the laws as they are currently written. But you’ll probably disagree with that as well.