IGNORED

We need

BCFC1512

Just now, bearded_red said:

Yeah if we bin Max off and bring in Alisson we can start drawing 0-0 instead.

How about scoring a goal? How about something exciting happening? 

No goals in our last 3 league games & the fact we’ve conceded 3 in them is clearly the big problem.

**** me.

• Like 3

There’s plenty of areas that could do with more competition, but we NEED a right winger. And we could really do with a creative 10. We play a front three and currently have one right winger, an injured Sykes. Madness really.

13 minutes ago, Ian M said:

....to write off this season. Time to have a(nother) rebuild in the Summer. Sigh.

It was gone the minute they decided not to give the previous manager a penny of the Scott money, imposed a restricted wage ceiling and invented something called a "nest egg".

You can't then switch course mid season and expect a new coach, with a fundamentally different approach, to deliver instant improvements.

So the change of coach should have happened last summer - they didn't have the bollox - or next summer.

A brilliant January transfer window might yet save our season but it's unlikely.

• Like 3

We need...

New wide attackers - several, an upgrade on Wells (in the long term on account of his age nothing else), at least 1 no.10, 2 other CMs, and for me (tin hat, not based on today) another goalie. And players with edge, personality and physicality. Nice boys need not apply.

And a tactical Plan B.

That's a long term project. Again.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels

4 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

We need...

New wide attackers - several, an upgrade on Wells (in the long term on account of his age nothing else), at least 1 no.10, 2 other CMs, and for me (tin hat, not based on today) another goalie. And players with edge, personality and physicality. Nice boys need not apply.

And a tactical Plan B.

That's a long term project. 

I agree  ...

But this is the same team pearson formed and people believe if he was backed in the summer things would be that much different. Both managers would of need time/more time, after watching Coventry today they are levels above most of our performances this season 

2 minutes ago, johnheadbcfc said:

I agree  ...

But this is the same team pearson formed and people believe if he was backed in the summer things would be that much different. Both managers would of need time/more time, after watching Coventry today they are levels above most of our performances this season 

Yes they would be different. We didn’t play possession based tippy tippy football under Pearson. We played a high press, force mistakes and make things happen style. Not this rollocks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

The dugout ?

Easy way out. and won’t change anything longer term. Pearson delivered mid-table mediocrity on a budget, Manning is delivering the same with the same players. Try the Directors Box first and work from there……..