IGNORED

VAR today

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Villa just scored a perfectly good goal , but the shot from the edge of the box passed by a player in an offside position. He  wasnt in  Pickfords eye line & didn’t touch the ball . I don’t see how VAR even got involved. Really starting to dislike the game we all love 

If he has given it against him then its a disgrace. The first pass did look offside but guessing that was OK? All very confusing.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Perhaps I missed it then . If I did then apologies for starting the thread. I just saw the ball pulled back to him to shoot . Was the offside earlier in the move ? 

Yes ball played into box first was offside but I thought they gave it onside as they kept looking at the shot into the goal.

30 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Villa just scored a perfectly good goal , but the shot from the edge of the box passed by a player in an offside position. He  wasnt in  Pickfords eye line & didn’t touch the ball . I don’t see how VAR even got involved. Really starting to dislike the game we all love 

🙈🙈🙈🙈🔎🔎 off side my friend