IGNORED

Bristol City v Watford is the live game for world wide international coverage

1 hour ago, Vespa Red said:

Why does the word "stream" still make me giggle?  I'm a 56 year old man for ***** sake and the mention of a word linked with the world of urodynamics still turns me into a 13 year old boy again.  Grow up Russ!

How did you ever cope listening to One Stream in Bristol?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

Why does the word "stream" still make me giggle?  I'm a 56 year old man for ***** sake and the mention of a word linked with the world of urodynamics still turns me into a 13 year old boy again.  Grow up Russ!

😂😂

Possibly because it becomes more of a significant thing for men of a certain age - and you’re getting there!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

If you live outside of the U.K.

9 hours ago, BCFC Rich said:

This means I'll need a stream 🙄

5 hours ago, Vespa Red said:
9 hours ago, BCFC Rich said:

I’m in Germany today & no I can’t pay my £10 to watch. But tomorrow morning I will be in Belgium where I can pay £10 & watch. I hope this helps everyone.

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Warwickshire Red said:

This season it seems you can watch most City games in the U.K. free through sports-10.

Been pretty reliable for me and a go-to stream. A recommended “save” to favourites!

I see this one quoted quite frequently, but, for some reason, I can never seem to get it - there is always a message (along with what looks like the old testcard) saying they are experiencing technical difficulties.

19 minutes ago, Malago said:

I’ll have you know The Malago is classified as a River.

Really? Blimey! Must have increased in volume since my childhood days when we used to catch sticklebacks. Unlike my own flow rate, which like certain others on this thread began in those long-off days as a raging torrent, mellowed into a sedately flowing river, slowed to a small stream and now, in my mid seventies, has finally reduced to a trickle. I can readily empathise with what HRH King Charles is experiencing. Unfortunately, most of us don't have access to the kind of health care he receives...

2 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Really? Blimey! Must have increased in volume since my childhood days when we used to catch sticklebacks. Unlike my own flow rate, which like certain others on this thread began in those long-off days as a raging torrent, mellowed into a sedately flowing river, slowed to a small stream and now, in my mid seventies, has finally reduced to a trickle. I can readily empathise with what HRH King Charles is experiencing. Unfortunately, most of us don't have access to the kind of health care he receives...

Soon you can look forward to the stop start dribble!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, italian dave said:

😂😂

Possibly because it becomes more of a significant thing for men of a certain age - and you’re getting there!!

Getting?  I think at night I'm convinced it's more a case of having already got there...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BCFC Rich said:

We have one that runs down the side of the house.  I went and sat in it for the West Ham game and still couldn't get a decent coverage.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

37 minutes ago, BigTone said:

We have one that runs down the side of the house.  I went and sat in it for the West Ham game and still couldn't get a decent coverage.

Years back, I was at a film studio near Fonteney le Comte doing a voiceover for a company training video.  The Producer was doing all of the technical stuff cutting sections together to make sense.  So, I spent much of 3 days sat on the edge of the stream running through the garden dangling my feet in whilst sunning myself, just responding to the times he stuck his head out of a window to tell me I was needed.  

Just like you @BigTone I got little to no signals at all from the stream.  Must be a French issue, then.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BigTone said:

You should have gone to the one on the other side of the house. You obviously went on the stream to the left of your house and for the stream to work you need the right one. 

26 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

You should have gone to the one on the other side of the house. You obviously went on the stream to the left of your house and for the stream to work you need the right one. 

Don't go getting intelligent and technical all at the same time

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Years back, I was at a film studio near Fonteney le Comte doing a voiceover for a company training video.  The Producer was doing all of the technical stuff cutting sections together to make sense.  So, I spent much of 3 days sat on the edge of the stream running through the garden dangling my feet in whilst sunning myself, just responding to the times he stuck his head out of a window to tell me I was needed.  

Just like you @BigTone I got little to no signals at all from the stream.  Must be a French issue, then.

Biensur

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BLRed said:

Robins tv currently isn’t working for domestic or overseas viewers. Keep getting a message saying location isn’t authorised no matter what country I’m in

Nor me - it goes to load and then drops into a static shot of the stadium.

hoping it will start at 2.45, otherwise a stream I guess