IGNORED

LLoyd Kelly and Alex Scott on telly thursday night?

6 hours ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Scott is a Spurs player under Angeball for sure

He's a Spurs fan too, and chatting to my Brother in Law he has heard there is interest. Now how good this info is I don't know , it sounds like people that have some connection with the Club  but low level at best.

If he carries on like he has been going, I'd be surprised if there wasn't top 8 interest. Just want him to go for stupid money for our sake.

9 hours ago, FNQ said:

True.. but if teams like Spurs or West Ham don’t act sooner then they’ll miss out later to the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea.

West Ham already missed the boat in the summer after selling Rice, Scott has far more to offer than Ward-Prowse and the in-coming Philips 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Easily. See below pic of Liverpool bench in their last league game. It includes two gks. 

The only reason he's not been a regular is because of the two injuries. He now seems back to full fitness. 

Screenshot_20240125_233946_Samsung Internet.jpg

That bench was because Liverpool have 9 first teamers out. He wouldn't make the bench if everyone is available.

Edited by Super

32 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Doing the lord's work 👍

I know quite a lot of fans from various clubs from being from Weston. Unfortunately we have many Brummies and Welshies here. 

Swansea fans are the absolute biggest cry babies I've ever come across when their team losses. Its actually hilarious to watch. Swansea and its people are very strange. They are stuck in the 70s. 

19 minutes ago, Super said:

Instead of?

Liverpool have about 18-20 players thst you'd consider to be nailed on in the match day squad. But like I said, a club is always going to have injuries/suspensions. 

Scott is at the right club for now. He'll move within the next 18 months if he continues this trajectory. He's going to the very top.

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Liverpool have about 18-20 players thst you'd consider to be nailed on in the match day squad. But like I said, a club is always going to have injuries/suspensions. 

Scott is at the right club for now. He'll move within the next 18 months if he continues this trajectory. He's going to the very top.

I don't disagree with the last bit. My point was if everyone was available he wouldn't currently make Liverpool's bench.