IGNORED

Coventry City away match thread

This business with the corners is annoying me. If the ball wasn't out for their goal - despite the fact that the bit of the ball in contact with the floor is over the line, because the ball is round, it wasn't out - why is the same not true when we put the ball down for a corner?

Good opportunity down the left but TGH made the wrong decision. Story of the night. Need a moment of quality or a mistake, of one to go in off someone's arse

Just now, cellist said:

This business with the corners is annoying me. If the ball wasn't out for their goal - despite the fact that the bit of the ball in contact with the floor is over the line, because the ball is round, it wasn't out - why is the same not true when we put the ball down for a corner?

Good opportunity down the left but TGH made the wrong decision. Story of the night. Need a moment of quality or a mistake, of one to go in off someone's arse

Bring on big arse then.

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I‘m definitely not writing him off but I’ve never ever seen a player be so consistently crap.  

aka I definitely AM writing him off but don't want this to get quoted in 5 years when he's just finished scoring his hattrick in the CL final so am covering my back :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1