IGNORED

the reason the Bristol Post is a disgrace,and should never be purchased ever again

I read it at work on a Wednesday we played somebody on the Tuesday cant recall who, where's the match report I asked my co worker, oh a lot of night games dont get reports Till Thursday he said, happens a lot, when we were dealing in Shillings a match report with pictures was available in a hour

9 hours ago, City oz said:

loved the Green un and always remember waiting in the queue on a Saturday evening around 6.00pm at the local shop in Stockwood. Would have been about 10 years old then.

👍

Exactly the same in Shirehampton! 

• Like 1

Give a loud Bristolian cheer for the old  World evening paper and the great Pink Un, as I remember it more pro City than the Green Un.  Bristol’s evening papers used to be on sale at Paddington.  Not living in Bristol in the 1960s always my last purchase before returning to university, and reading latest  City news.  That was when we really signed players for this division, eg Chris  Crowe

12 hours ago, maxjak said:

It's great to chill out in the pub and read some quality journalist's article's and insight......I think your missing out....but Hey, each to their own?

You clearly don’t get the Bristol post then! Though I’d say the paper is still at least 1000 times better than the website

14 hours ago, Harvey86 said:

You clearly don’t get the Bristol post then! Though I’d say the paper is still at least 1000 times better than the website

Nope ,  talking about Guardian (Gruniard?) , I , And The Times mainly,  and not forgetting The Eye...............Haven't bought the Bristol Post since 2015ish....Ha!!