IGNORED

the reason the Bristol Post is a disgrace,and should never be purchased ever again

I am guessing he is alluding to them having a full write up in the morning edition. I admit, not bought a paper for years but early editions of the post never used to have a write up. 

That said it may be nothing to do with this and be as baffling as first appearance.

1 minute ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Is the Green un still a thing? As a kid I was always impressed how they got a photo printed from the game I had just watched. Felt sorry for the photographer who had to walk away from a match after only 5 mins.

loved the Green un and always remember waiting in the queue on a Saturday evening around 6.00pm at the local shop in Stockwood. Would have been about 10 years old then.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Speak for yourself, I haven't bought a newspaper in 20 years, I haven't opened one to read it in at least 5.

My father in law is over 80 and still walks to the local shop every day to buy a red top paper.

Good on him for keeping fit, however I can guarantee that if I went there now he would tell me it is going to snow tomorrow or be 30degC. Because the paper said so.

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Speak for yourself, I haven't bought a newspaper in 20 years, I haven't opened one to read it in at least 5.

I know lots of older people who still buy a paper mainly at the weekend. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's great to chill out in the pub and read some quality journalist's article's and insight......I think your missing out....but Hey, each to their own?

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 2

• Admin
7 hours ago, Lewisdabaron said:

Calm down & give some context pal.

Why you buying Cov’s local rag anyway? 

I would assume John stayed overnight and got this paper the next morning

The obvious answer is they have little other football to fill their pages, though the thread post title is a massive over-reaction

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Is the Green un still a thing? As a kid I was always impressed how they got a photo printed from the game I had just watched. Felt sorry for the photographer who had to walk away from a match after only 5 mins.

Yes and you still owe me two shillings and sixpence for last week's edition. 

• Sad 1