IGNORED

Leeds United at home match thread

1 minute ago, RollsRoyce said:

Hey , Leeds are a good side. They have some really good players only a PP club can afford. It is frustrating but that is how it is, and has been. It is not the games against Leeds that get you a play off spot. It is the Brum/Preston/Milwall results 

We lose to Leeds and it’s oooo they are a really good team. Can’t expect to compete. We fail to beat a team we should be looking to beat and it’s ooooo there is a team trying to stop you from winning. 

Manning is supposed to be changing style. We don’t look like we could pass wind right now. 

• Like 2
Just now, Monkeh said:

Never said he was, but his side would show some fight, changes would of been made and we wouldn't be ******* about at the back

Thanks Jon 

Yes there weren't any poor performances under Pearson...

Just now, Andrew_V1 said:

It’s one thing they are better but we are just pathetically weak lacking any kind of fight or spark.

If this was a fight we’d be throwing the towel in 

They were better than us at their place. Gave them a game however. Only hope is their pace drops off.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Leeds are amazing, best Champ team I've seen since Bournemouth I think

Aside from Leicester I’d agree, very slick with everyone knowing their jobs, and not an insignificant amount of talent too. Bamford is a very clever player in terms of dropping off and finding pockets of space to play others in.

Post-match will be interesting - it’s really the first time we’ve been embarrassed under Manning. Unacceptable levels of bad, we’ve barely laid a glove.

Being out-passed and out-played is one thing, they’re better than us, but we’ve been completely out-run, out-fought and out-thought too.

Worst 60 minutes we’ve produced in a couple of years.

• Like 2

All this Pearson talk, we would have struggled under Pearson today too, a counter-attacking game against this Leeds, they'd have soaked it up all day and used it against us. I mean it wouldn't have been worse but it wouldn't have been any better.

Todays performance has been crap, no denying that but some people are talking like we're this bad every week which we are not. One thing I will say is two up front against a team with as much quality as Leeds, bad choice, the only thing that concerns me is the slow reaction to the issues. 

• Like 2