IGNORED

Leeds United at home match thread

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

All this Pearson talk, we would have struggled under Pearson today too, a counter-attacking game against this Leeds, they'd have soaked it up all day and used it against us. I mean it wouldn't have been worse but it wouldn't have been any better.

Todays performance has been crap, no denying that but some people are talking like we're this bad every week which we are not. One thing I will say is two up front against a team with as much quality as Leeds, bad choice, the only thing that concerns me is the slow reaction to the issues. 

We certainly didn't struggle at Elland Road this season and had chances to come away with a draw 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Spike said:

All this Pearson talk, we would have struggled under Pearson today too, a counter-attacking game against this Leeds, they'd have soaked it up all day and used it against us. I mean it wouldn't have been worse but it wouldn't have been any better.

Todays performance has been crap, no denying that but some people are talking like we're this bad every week which we are not. One thing I will say is two up front against a team with as much quality as Leeds, bad choice, the only thing that concerns me is the slow reaction to the issues. 

I think we would all be moaning still if Pearson was here.

The problem is, Manning was brought in to push on and improve us. Which hasn’t happened. We’ve actually gone backwards in my view. 

This is why the temperature is hot amongst the fanbase and will continue to be so. Until things do improve, if they actually can. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, WorldWideRed said:

By no means playing well but do we need to have a melt down everytime we lose. Leeds a top team. Rutter worth more than our squad. Leeds last 5 results, let's not start catastrophising now.Screenshot_20240202-212627.thumb.png.9f102317da82ac46f4b6d82a4925dacc.png

Got nothing to do with their past performances, or squad. Everyone knows they are better than us. The reason why we're pissed off is the performance is shocking. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, WorldWideRed said:

By no means playing well but do we need to have a melt down everytime we lose. Leeds a top team. Rutter worth more than our squad. Leeds last 5 results, let's not start catastrophising now.Screenshot_20240202-212627.thumb.png.9f102317da82ac46f4b6d82a4925dacc.png

Absolutely shouldn't be a melt down every time we lose (or even fail to win as is often the case on here).

However, if there was a defeat where I'd say a meltdown is justified it would be after a performance as poor as this one has been.

Do not think there should be one, but this has been woeful.

Edited by transfer reader
  • Like 2