IGNORED

Bristol City mural painting in Ashton(BS3) event cancelled?

• Admin
3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

heard a  that the unveiling of the murals in the BS3 at midday ish Friday 2 February has been postponed.

Can any one confirm and if so let others know

Thanks

Can you add some context please?

No idea what painting or where in BS3 you are referring to

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

Can you add some context please?

No idea what painting or where in BS3 you are referring to

You do realise who posted the thread don’t you? 😂

I’m guessing NTTDS means the new mural opposite the Coopers. The AG8 minutes applause for tonight has been postponed in view of what happened to Mason and Max so I’m thinking John has assumed other events are also cancelled 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

heard a  that the unveiling of the murals in the BS3 at midday ish Friday 2 February has been postponed.

Can any one confirm and if so let others know

Thanks

Not sure where this came from but the mural near the Rising Sun will be unveiled in the next few weeks . There was never a date for it’s unveiling due to the weather and other things that needed sorting , so I have no idea where the date of 2 nd Feb came 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

You do realise who posted the thread don’t you? 😂

I’m guessing NTTDS means the new mural opposite the Coopers. The AG8 minutes applause for tonight has been postponed in view of what happened to Mason and Max so I’m thinking John has assumed other events are also cancelled 

1 hour ago, NP76 said:

Not sure where this came from but the mural near the Rising Sun will be unveiled in the next few weeks . There was never a date for it’s unveiling due to the weather and other things that needed sorting , so I have no idea where the date of 2 nd Feb came 

I am even more confused now, hopefully @Never to the dark side will come back and reveal all

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

He'd be up the wall!

Jesus wept, why do you consistently have to keep posting such unfunny attempts at humour on here 

It's almost every topic you ruin 

Between you and the dark side chap posting nonsense it is a shame you two can't be kept away from replying 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Down Town said:

Jesus wept, why do you consistently have to keep posting such unfunny attempts at humour on here 

It's almost every topic you ruin 

Between you and the dark side chap posting nonsense it is a shame you two can't be kept away from replying 

Sorry Petula.

• Haha 1