IGNORED

What Finn Azaz did on his days off at Plymouth.

10 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Footballer praised by hospice for volunteer work - BBC News

What a guy. He had no need to do this stuff but gave up his days off on a regular basis to help those much less fortunate than himself. One of the good ones I reckon.

What a top man, particularly as he was only in Plymouth on loan.

I hope he goes far, with a brilliant attitude like that.👏👏

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Footballer praised by hospice for volunteer work - BBC News

What a guy. He had no need to do this stuff but gave up his days off on a regular basis to help those much less fortunate than himself. One of the good ones I reckon.

That’s just lovely 🥰. It’s not easy to interact with people in that position, some people can’t deal with visiting people in hospital. 
bless him!

• Like 2

I use to know someone who helped organise soup kitchens in Bristol in the 00's, she said that they had a very nice lad that used to turn up there and help out and that they kept finding donations of £50 or £100 in their pot throughout that time but couldn't work out who it was. It wasn't until someone saw his picture in the paper that they realised he was a City player, he was pictured because he was being transferred. She wouldn't name the player, apparently he had given a false name to them, so she assumed he didn't want anyone to know and respected that.

• Like 5