IGNORED

Bristol City Vs. Swindon Town

Rich-TWSC-

So this is the week of a fixture I dread. Give me a Oxford derby anyday. I hate this fixture because, well, as the stats in my signiture show, we don't do well against you. Fact. The stats do not lie, Bristol City are a better club.

I've read a few comments on here regarding the Reserves match yesterday. I think the reason Swindon are considering it a big deal is...

(a) Pre-Match propaganda (both media and Swindon, though Millen wasn't happy)

(b) Hell it sounds good

© We had a good amount of kids in that team too

(d) We don't have an academy, you do.

...This has no relevence to Saturday, none whatsoever. Truth is both teams aren't playing great but if my memory is correct Bristol City won the opening game 5-0 last season, then did poor UNTIL you played us at Ashton Gate in October, beat us and your season kick started in a big ass way, why don't alot of your fans think you can't do that on saturday or remember that fact?

After being at Swindon's last 2 games it's been quite annoying watching them because the signs are there that Swindon can do well but we waste it on schoolboy footballing errors and fielding Andy Gurney. :city:

In an ideal world after our 2-1 win against MK Dons we would play a team who are likely to struggle this season as we are desperate to string along some good results, going to Bristol City next fixture doesn't give me much confidence at all!

Bristol City fans should relax, for now, it's all well and good saying what Tinnion should do sitting in the stands or typing on forums. I find it hard to worry that my team are low down in the league because we're only 6 points off the top of the table! That is how early this season is!

I hope for a good game on saturday. I'm not even considering a Swindon victory, a draw would be a great result for us because when you look at it Swindon are the perfect team for Bristol City to release the frustration on the pitch and get there season going!

I predict 3-1 City but alas I'll be there in the Wedlock nice and early (so I can get a good seat!)

PEACE!

Archived