IGNORED

U21s

bcfc01

Game tomorrow night at Sunderland (Premier League Cup)

Normally a chance to get returning first teamers a game, but we don't normally have returning injured first teamers in away games, especially as far as Sunderland. Worth keeping an eye on though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

With the Forest game two days later & numerous 21s likely to be required with TGH, Pring & Mebude all unavailable plus the 4 who are out injured I think it will be a very young team.

FAYC on Wednesday too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

With the Forest game two days later & numerous 21s likely to be required with TGH, Pring & Mebude all unavailable plus the 4 who are out injured I think it will be a very young team.

U18s on Wednesday against Burnley in the youth cup, if they win they play Swindon in the quarter final. I think that will take priority over the U21s cup game (they probably won't progress out of their group anyway), so I can't see there being too many younger players for the U21s.

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/standings/UyzV2S4t/WSPObY8t/#/WSPObY8t/table/overall

The injured players will take no part in the Forest game imo, if the Sunderland game was at home it would have been ideal for the returning injured first teamers.

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I was suprised TGH didn’t start against Leeds knowing that he’d be suspended for Forest. 

• Like 3