IGNORED

Nottingham Forest away fourth round FA Cup replay match thread

Jerseybean

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

It is difficult to tell, but player reactions do often tell you something. Everyone close appealed straight away. Luckily we have VAR so it must be right…

Agree, player reactions are often the best way to tell these things IMO.

Our players appeal and casually walk away as if to say "well that will obviously be ruled out". The Forest striker sheepishly does a half-celebration. It looks like the reaction I'd expect to a handball.

18 minutes ago, Harry said:

Is it on Teletext? 

I'm following ceefax and would be listening on my radiogram, but one of the valves has blown and the cat's whisker is on the blink.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Listening to the Radio is really fun. I try to imagine myself how the build up goes while simulating some of my Bristol City Football Manager 24 Save.  I feel like in the last Matchdays from 20 years ago haha on the radio.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

Just now, Mihai said:

Listening to the Radio is really fun. I try to imagine myself how the build up goes while simulating some of my Bristol City Football Manager 24 Save.  I feel like in the last Matchdays from 20 years ago haha on the radio.

Definitely reminds me of the old Championship Manager days, before the visualiser in the modern versions of Football Manager

• Robin 1

Just now, broodje said:

Definitely reminds me of the old Championship Manager days, before the visualiser in the modern versions of Football Manager

I am struggling to finish top 4, the salaries are mad, players need 200k per week to move. But I managed to have like 5 future word class wonderkids, even with 150 millions on transfers I can't compete with City even if I beat them most of the time, the squad depth is not enough for 38 games, Europa League, and finals of the cups. But I am off topic, sorry.

• Like 1