IGNORED

Todays Games

bcfc01

5 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Amazing what a player can do when you play to his strengths.

I'm not going to jump on this bandwagon yet, but it's really nice to see Andi doing well. I'd normally be resentful and frustrated by our management team, and I'd probably have a pop at them too, but with Andi I'm just glad to see him doing well.

Edited by Unan
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Unan said:

I'm not going to jump on this bandwagon yet, but it's really nice to see Andi doing well. I'd normally be resentful and frustrated by our management team, and I'd probably have a pop at them too, but with Andi I'm just glad to see him doing well.

Not sure which bandwagon we’re on here, Andi got slagged off by a large number of the forum for being past his sell by date of late, just making the point that he’s a good player when utilised correctly.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Not sure which bandwagon we’re on here, Andi got slagged off by a large number of the forum for being past his sell by date of late, just making the point that he’s a good player when utilised correctly.

I was very much in the ‘he is past his best’ camp. But then I’m not professionally trained in football. However, our management team are and should know if a player still has something left to give…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

I was very much in the ‘he is past his best’ camp. But then I’m not professionally trained in football. However, our management team are and should know if a player still has something left to give…

My thinking was that he probably needed one last new challenge, best for all that he got that, was looking a bit stale towards the end with us. I wish him well.

36 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Wow 

When players get assist for that

is why that stat is total bl####ks

Forward made that goal out of nothing

There was not a goal scoring chance when the player received the ball

I often think that

Knight got an assist for TGH long shot goal v Boro at AG. Couldn’t believe it 

17 hours ago, Peter1450 said:

Andi never was behind his sell by date by me. Still a great player in my books.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Super said:

Doesn't look like Kane will be winning the league in Germany after yesterday's result.

I watched the game and you can certainly see why Xabi Alonso has such a big reputation as a coach. Leverkusen were brilliant, and Tuchel had nothing to offer in response.

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

A couple of impressive away fan numbers in a couple of games yesterday, 1k+ Argyle at Sunderland and 2k Pompey at Carlisle.

Impressive from Plymouth...1200 in total, longest trip in the EFL, 13 hours and 800 mile round trip.  

• Like 2

Encouraging signs for Tuesday with the Southampton game yesterday? Yes they won in the end, but by all accounts didn't play well and Huddersfield really took the game to them. Huddersfield were 2-0 and 3-2 up, and Southampton needed three late goals to get the win. Shows that they are not completely unplayable.

1 hour ago, chinapig said:

I watched the game and you can certainly see why Xabi Alonso has such a big reputation as a coach. Leverkusen were brilliant, and Tuchel had nothing to offer in response.

I've never watched them tbh do they play a similar style to Liverpool?

Tuchel has never convinced me tbh.